(1st pov)
Juku, not sure why he calls me that. Apparently it means irregular, guess because me being quirkless is not normal for him whatsoever. When I moved to this neighborhood and transferred to this school, things started to turn out badly for me when I announced I was quirkless. Bakugo was the first to start the bullying, others started to follow until I fought against them. Some of the other kids either stayed away from me or stopped messing with me, I just kept to myself but Bakugo kept going, knowing I couldn't compete with him and his quirk.

(Back to 3rd pov)
Bakugo torched the notebook and tossed it out the window while smirking one last time. "Those riders of yours look pretty useless, no wonder all of them are done. If you want to be one so badly just jump off a building and hope on your next life you'll be one." Kagura didn't mind the bullying and the constant threats, he wouldn't see any of these people again after middle school. Yeah he didn't mind, but when you bring up his childhood heroes, that's when you've crossed the line. Bakugo was about to turn around until Kagura got close and connected a right punch to the bully's chin. Bakugo fell down and looked at the floor shocked. "What the hell just happened?" Bakugo thought as it took him a few seconds to register the fact that Kagura punched him. Bakugo tried to get up but couldn't as his knees felt like jelly. One of the other students looked back and heard foot steps, "shit Bakugo let's go someone's coming!" Using all his strength, Bakugo got up and ran off with the others, at the last second he gave Kagura death glare as if he's saying this ain't over. Kagura on the other hand gave him a stern look but sighed as they left. He picked up his backpack and went outside to grab his notebook, "well at least it wasn't the limited edition notebook, I'll be saving that one for U.A...if I ever make it.

(In the shopping area)

Another mysterious person walked out of the store with a bag of food, standing at 5'10 with a small brown goatee, brown hair that is swept back and wearing a casual outfit such as a button up short sleeve shirt and denim jeans with some black sneakers. "Alright, what do you say we get back to the building and get started on those reports Izu." The woman next to him, slightly shorter than him, with short black hair, teal colored eyes and a professional white office attire. The most unique appearance of hers is the module ear pieces over where her ears are suppose to be. "Should I inform Vice President Fukuzoe to prepare the forms now President Aruto?" President Aruto Hiden is the CEO of Hiden Intelligence, a company specialized in creating synthetic A.I. androids to a customers speculations for their everyday need wether it be construction, babysitting or even cooking. Now he also makes humagears that are designed to help people who dream of becoming pro heroes of the world. "Nah we'll pop right in as a surprise hehe."

Suddenly some sort of sludge villain was heading towards them, focusing on Izu. Aruto blocked in front of her and was about to reach for something until he realized, "I don't have my driver!" Just when the two were about to brace for impact, the two got pushed down, making the sludge miss his target and kept running away. The person who pushed them aside, which was Kagura, "You guys okay?" He asked before grabbing his backpack. "Sorry for pushing you two, I mean we all smell after a day but not to the point of bringing a whole sewage system with you, ugh." Aruto couldn't help but smile and looked at Izu to see if she was also okay, "you okay Izu?" The android helper looking back and also smiled and bowed, "Yes president, not to worry you should know that I'm still durable." Not needed anymore, Kagura left the scene and went on with his day. The Hiden president went to look back at Kagura to thank him until he noticed he walked away. "Wait! I didn't even say thanks! Let's go Izu!"

An hour goes by with the sludge villain on the loose. Kagura was walking back home after his little shopping spree, a Kuuga shirt, a Den-O action figure and Build's Lock bottle for his driver. "I just need to get my hands on the dragon bottle and I can use the keydragon combo, man I can't believe they even sell the full bottles!" As he was walking by, he saw the sludge villain in the middle of a burning plaza, with a victim in hand suffocating them. As Kagura got closer, a blonde skinny individual was next to him, devastated at the fact that he couldn't do anything. Kagura on the other hand noticed that the person that was being held hostage by the villain was none other than Bakugo, a part of Kagura wanted to walk away. It just Bakugo, who bullied him just for kicks, but that was a millisecond ago. Passing by the blonde individual and the other pro heroes, Kagura sprinted over to the two and tried to get a hold of Bakugo. Death arms saw this and yelled at the kid, "what the hell are you doing boy! Get away!"