part 2🤭

I just realized that i made a lot of mistakes in the 1st chapter, I type really fast and dont realize the mistakes i make😜  Anyways here is chaper two🤢🤢
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"OK MOM IM GOING! BYE BYE" i waved at her as she threw her cigarette at me.

"Wait dont you have a bag with some clothes or something to take with you?"  Adrew asked in his super poggers dilf voice.

"No💅"

"Ok"

"Sooo where is your car?" I said looking around for it.

"I dont have one we're going to have to go on my blue tricycle" He said winking at me😳.

I got out of the house closing the door when it suddenly fell on me and Andrew, and it also happened that I was on top of him😱.We stared at eachother, I started to close my eyes slowly leaning in to kiss him when he suddenly spat in my face.

"Thats what you get you raggedy bitch" He said making this exact face-😌

I spat back on his face then he smirked at me😫
"Oo we have a baddie here ig, I like you😏"

We eventually got up and went onto his super swaggy tricycle and started riding it like we never rode it before.

-----------------Time skip------------------
We got to his super cute cottage core themed apartment and he only had one bedroom and a kitchen, the was also only 1 bed😱. He showed me around the kitchen but told me to never come into his room, he also showed me my bed which was a dusty broken microwave.

I obvi could fit in it bc Im such a smoll bean and petit🥺, I could even do cartwheels in it😌😕.

"Im hungry, what do you have to eat?" I asked while i shoved my finger in my ear to clean it, then i cleaned my finger from the earwax by smudging it on the fridge.

"We can order pizza ig" He said taking out his phone and ordering a cheese pepperoni pizza with pineapple on it🤢

"N-N-NO D-d-daddy please dont order p-p-pineapple on it p-p-p-p-p-please😓😓"

"Shut up ya slag" he said while he let out a little cutsey kawaii fart😆.

"Ok🙁" I started walking to my poggers bed and started crying.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Find out what happens in the next chaoter that I will probably write later😱😱
419 words🥺👊
Love ye guys xx💋💋🤣🤣🥰🤞