Might be leaving, because of the stuff that's happened to me.

So I've told you about someone who's been a pain in my ass for now months but for those of you that don't here's a little summary.

So this writer whos name is Drsymanietz (We are cool now.) gave me a chapter idea for an x male reader story involving things that made me get called some words like "Sicko." And "pervert" when I wrote at the top who came up with the idea, I told him to apologize and he blocked me. And then about year goes by of us at each others throats when a man by the name or formally known as Ratchet Tv3 he would every once in a while send me shit but I didn't mind it because of Drsymanietz would send people to try to paint me as the victim but last year Ratchet sent death threats towards me and my family which resulted in him getting banned, then he made a new account which I forgot the name of and would try to "diss." me, one he can't even spell correctly. Two the diss wasn't even at me it was at the total drama fandom and apparently John Cena for some reason, anyway after that I buried the hatchet with Drsymanietz and Apprently he's got a "brother" which people are saying it's an alt account so I'll just say what they said, I said that i respected them as human beings and I get called along with VoltageDemon101 and Sliverrdagger "pornhub freaks." I don't know what that even means, But anyway these two kept doing the same shit and after I blocked them they got to one of my followers "leaddreader18" who messaged me about them and after days according to him, he couldn't take the threats and committed suicide on January 14th, then ratchet out some message saying sorry and "suicide ain't no joke." By here's the funny part after his account gets deleted Bunny gets us into a discord conversation, I didn't talk because I wanted to hear what he had to say...apparently he didn't give a shit about the guy who killed himself and kept mocking whatever bunny said which is really fucked up, then he makes a new account and said he was "framed." For murder due to racism. Which is also bullshit and I thought Drsymanietz was a great lair. So he starts calling me and other writers racist and I hope you know some of us are the same race as you, he kept trying to diss us but then he apparently got banned again and made a new account that I don't know the name of according to Drsymanietz, who now doesn't want anything to do with them and neither do I, but now his new account is overratedhero2667, nice name by the way. So as you can see I've been hit pretty hard by this both physically and mentally and writing stories was a way to escape my problems with every day life but after the threats on my family, and then the suicide of leaddreader18 actually leaddreader1 is the account of him as well, Apprently he's got two accounts, but I'm not even a fucking adult yet and I've been hit with all this and hell after the suicide I tried to kill myself once because of that but my father had stopped me. So there you go. Send something to them if you want because I don't know if I'm going back on here or not, my account will still be open so people can read my stories but maybe I'll come back, but I need to think about it. Probably will be coming back but I need a day to relax from all this shit that's been handed to me. Anyway hope you all have a good day and if he shows up here, give him hell. Because karma is a thing and I really hope you get yours. But everyone else have a great day or night and I might see you soon.