Epilogue.

"Mammaaaa, den how did yol blothe elp you to echape?"

"Escape what baby!!"

"I leshently watched your interlew with the media whel you told all about your childhood...Now I can't achech anything because this damned wifi ain't wolking"

"Language baby!!Kisne sikhaya ye word aapko! Apne chhote bhai behen ko ye sikha rahi ho putthu?" Sana said playfully picking their  baby up from the kitchen slab and putting her down on the sofa.

"Ughhh!! Daddaaa dishh shibling ish definily gonna be a nuichanch...Aad kal toh hal chees mein bhai behen to ye shikhaogi, bhai behen to wo shikhaogi? Ushke shaamne eche behave kalogi...Kya yaall mai toh lut dayi balbaad ho dayi!" Their  4 and a half year old dramatic kiddo Shivanshika said dramatically making a "lut gaye pose".

"Oyee chup chalti firti star plus channel..Meri chhoti si nautanki" Sana said pulling her daughter's cheeks and kissing her pout making her frown..

"Shivi, mamma dadda ke saath bhi aise hi karti hain...Gandi mamma..huhh "Siddh said siding with his daughter as he didn't want to face the consequences of not supporting her during the argument. "Achaa Shivi you know kal na dadda Mahabodhi temple ja rahe hain ek project ke liye. Aap chaloge wahan dadda ke saath?"

"Yayyyy!! Mai zalool chalungi aapte shaath. Dadda is the besht!"

"Aur mamma??"

"Uhhh..Mamma is beshtum besht!!"

Just then the bell rang and as Sana opened the door, SOMEONE with a bag stuffed with goodies  entered the room.

"Buu buu" Shivanshika dashed into her best friend, her bua's arms. 

As Sia had come, Sana left for her workplace at DRDO and Sid too, left for his.

Sana Naumi Upreti became a successful nuclear scientist and the very previous day she has been promoted to the rank of Scientist E, after diligently serving her country through DRDO for 12 years, starting her work right at the young age of 23 after completing her studies from Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur. She also performs Kathak in huge shows with reputed dancers and occassionally with her own little daughter. While Siddh Kothari graduated from The Delhi Institute of Heritage Research and Management and is now a top archaeologist in Archaeological Survey of India. His extensive knowledge in his field,made him earn national-level fame despite archaeology being considered as a not very popular career option in India. Both run the ARD Private Schools which aim at providing scholarship to girls who are underprivileged. Yes, they chose to make Sana's deceased family (her mom, dad and sister) proud by contributing to the nobel cause of education. 

After that night, when Arjun helped Sana escape, Sana could actually not travel to Gurugram because her grandfather spotted Arjun's friend near the bus stand and suspected something fishy. He yelled at him and asked him where Sana was. Yash made a false story about her getting kidnapped by wild dogs. Their grandfather assumed this to be a reality and told Yash to never meet Arjun again. Arjun too, accepted the not so true reality and weeped for his sister.

But actually, she had been saved by Siddh, as he had dragged her to one corner when he spotted her grandfather from a distance. Ajeet Upreti already separated Sana and Arjun by moving away from all of them and putting all the money he had for his grandson's education in New York, though Arjun had no interest in going abroad for his studies but he had to give in, as his grandfather faced badnaami  in the village because of Sana.

For sometime, Sana lived with Siddh's family and then 2 months later, Sana's father returned from Ladakh for a few days for Diwali holidays  and both father-daughter duo had an emotional reunion. After a lot of discussion with the Kotharis, he finally made a decision to keep Sana with them for the betterment of her future, atleast until he returns. But destiny had other plans.