Back with a Bang

Começar do início

"Again, why?"

"You'll find out soon enough and I have a gift for you that we should do before joonie gets here with his gift!" Hongjoong chuckled softly as he let himself be led out of the comfort of the warm office and towards the living room. He could feel himself salivating as the secent of bacon,sausage and eggs saturated the room.

"You two didn't have to get me anything you know."

"We know but we wanted too, besides this little surprise is for all of us to remember how close we really are. As well as to show you, you never lost yourself he was just sleeping for a while!" Felix said softly as he hugged the smaller man close while walking him to the dinning table. The platinum blonde pulled out a chair and sat the man down before rushing into the kitchenette to grad the small man a plate of gold.

"So joonie is coming over? I thought the bookstore was open today too?" Hongjoong asked as Felix set his plate and silverware in front of him before settling next to him with his own.

"Joonie's was gonna also close the store for the day but he forgot that today was when the local elementary school come in to get the books from the fundraiser. So he's putting Taehyung and Hosoek in charge for the day since they don't have anything to do." Felix explained as the two felL into a comfortable atmosphere almost instantly. Hongjoomg couldn't help but smile softly as the gentle but savory flavors of the carefully prepared meal.

"Not that I don't appreciate this surprise but is it really so important that you two have to step away from your businesses for a day?"

"Of course! Look Hongie," Felix said as he grabbed the smaller mans hands. " Me and Joonie have seen you hurt and then we have seen you Destroyed. And what we saw yesterday was the latter. You need us today, the businesses are in a safe enough place where they don't need us there for a day." Hongjoong smiled softly as he looked into his friends eyes seeing nothing but guinuen concern and love swimming in them. Hongjoong pulled the other man into a sweet hug as he tried not to cry 'how do I still have some of the best people in my lifetime?'. The two pulled away with soft smiles plastered on their faces. Hongjoong chuckled softly as he finished the last bit of his food before grabbing Felix's empty plate and made his way to the kitchen.

"Anyway, I was talking to joon this morning and we thought what better way to kick off this little surprise than to do one of our favorite past times." Felix chuckled as he followed the small man into the kitchen, hiding something behind his back.

"Really?And what would that past time be? There was a lot throughout the years."Hongjoong chuckled softly as the platinum blonde rolled his eyes.

"The past time that we always used to do at four in the morning crying our eyes out about the midlest inconvenience." Felix couldn't help the sweet smile that spread on his face as he saw his friends eyes widen as he snapped his head towards him.

"You didn't!"

"But i did!" Felix exclaimed as he revealed the small hair dye boxes to the smaller male, a small laugh escaping his chest as the strawberry blonde tackled him with a hug and a happy squeal.

"You got me pastel purple! Thank you so much! You are too sweet for this world! I love you!" The small man exclaimed as he squeezed Felix one last time before finally letting him breathe.

"Surprise! I knew you'd like it! I had hyunjin run to the store for me this morning before you woke up. Now come on we are going to get you back on the streets with a bang!." Felix chuckled as he grabbed the other mans hand and led him to the bathroom. Hongjoong couldn't help the sweet smile that graced his face as he took in the dying station the platinum blonde set up for him. One side of the counter was lined with various drinks and snacks, many of which being his favorite, the other side had essentials like a new body lotion,body wash,deodorant, even a new hair dryer. Even the stool that sat in front of the mirror was cushioned with a fluffy pillow. "I may have sent him out for a little more than hair dye."