Caring parents❤

After the successful bone marrow transplant....nyesha got absolutely fine....and she has fought her cancer....along with the help of his little angelic brother Neish...

Neil and ayesha brings nyesha and neish to home

Both nyesha and neish are very weak as they have gone through major surgery.....but ayesha and neil are happy....that their kids have fought this battle.....

They have finally won this battle against cancer and now both their precious gems....their kids are out of danger.

Also they welcomed their little blessings in their home.....it was him who brought smiles back on their faces....

His little feets brings all the happiness back in the house....

Ayesha was holding neish in his hands
"My baby.....my neish...you are our saviour....aap hum sabke liye bohot precious ho...and you are truly truly....a gods gift to us....I love u neish..."

Neil kisses neish "Papa loves you too neish.....'

Nyesha looks them giving love to neish "Papa...mumma....aap dono mujhe love nhi krte....?".....she makes this cute puppy face....that can melt anyone's heart....

Neil smiled "No princess.....come here"

She ran to him and he picked her up in his arms "Mumma papa aapko sabse jyaada love krte hai....khudse bhi jyada...."

Neil kissing his princess "Yes bacha....and papa ki to aap jaan ho....papa loves you the mostt"

Nyesha : I love you too papa

"And i love you too neish...."she kisses his brother

Ayesha was feeling blessed seeing her happy family....her dream...her small family is complete now...Her loving husband and Her two cute beautiful children....her whole world lies in them Only.

After some times Neish started crying....uaah uaahh....uaahhh.....

Ayesha got panicked "Neish....kya hua beta.....aap aise ro kyu rhe ho...neil dekho na...ye.... ye ro kyu rha hai"

Neil "Neish...kya hua baby....awwlele....nhi rote...."

He continous to cry....

Ayesha "Dekho na neil.... ye chup hi nhi ho rha...."

Neil "Ayesha shyd ise...ise bhukh Igi hogi..."

Ayesha "Ha ho skta hai....main ise room me jaake feed kra deti hu.....neil tbtk tum nyesha ko kuch khane ko de do.....use bhi bhuk lgi hogi na...."

Neil "Haa ayesha tum jao....dont worry main nyesha ka dhyan rkhunga"

Neil comes to nyesha
"Nyesha ....aapko bhuk lgi haii?

Nyesha nodded making her cute innocent puppy face

Neil "Hmmm...so meri princess ko kya khana hai aaj....btao?"

Nyesha exvitedly "Papa...i want to eat noodles....and chocoltate cake and ice creams....

Neil "Huh....nyesha all junk food....but beta abhi abhi to aap theek hue ho...doctor uncle ne mna kiya hai na....."

Nyesha Papa..pleaseee......

Neil made her sit on his lap "Nyesha agr mumma ko pta chl gya na ki aap ye sab demand kr rhe ho....to aapke saath saath mujhe bhi dant pdegi....."

Nyesha laughs "Haww papa....u r scared of mumma...hahahha"

Neil No....no...who said u that....I am

not scared of ur mumma..

Nyesha : Then pleasee give me chocolates na......and noodles also

Neil: Umm...okay on one condition.....that u will take ur medicines and will not make any excuses....okay...?

Nyesha : Nooo.....those medicies are very bitter papa...i hate them...i dont wanna have them

She gets upset

And neil can't see his princess being upset "Nyesha my baby......look at me......aap to bohot brave ho....and those medicines will
more strong.....and u r my super girl....right"

Neil starts tickling her....and she started laughing

After few minutes....neil prepared noodles for her.....but he makes sure that it is healthy and will not affect her health

He feeds her with his own hands having her on his lap

Neil excitedly asks her about the food "How is it nyesha ...?

Nyesha answered sanswng "Wow papa....its yummy.....u make wonderful noodles....."

Neil "Really u liked it....then have more....its for u only my princess"

Neil feeds her with his own hands.....

After that he brings her to her room...

Neil: okay so now u have to take these medicines

He makes her sit on her bed....and brings her medicines

Nyesha : No papa.....these are very bitter medicines

Neil Nyesha .....you have promised me

Nyesha got sad but agreed to take her medicines

She takes the medicines....but was still very sad and upset.

To lighten her mood....Neil started tickling her.....to which She started laughing

And they both talked and laughed for next few minutes

They had this father daughter moment after so long...... which is not less than oxygen for neil imam.....his daughter and her smile.

They were having this moment....when they heard neish cryingg

Nyesha Papa neish is still cryingg...

Neil also got worried: Yes beta...but you dont worry.....

Nyesha Papa...why is he crying so much....?

Neil placed his hand in her cheeks
"Bacha.......he is a small baby....and babies cry like this.....u dont worry okay......aap so jao......come on go to sleep now...."

He made her sleep...and cover her with a blanket

Neil kissed her on forehead "Good night my princess....sleep well"

Nyesha "Good night papa...."

Neil turns off the lights and went to his room.......after ensuring that nyesha has slept peacefully

He entered the room....where ayesha was handling neish.....

She was still struggling to made him stop crying

Ayesha : Awwlele....kya hua neish...chup ho jao....kyu royi royi kr rhe ho......kya chahiye mere baby ko....."

Neil entered "Kya hua ayesha..."

Ayesha got worried :

"Neil dekho na ise......maine ise dudh bhi pila diya.....lekin ye chup hi nhi ho rha....mujhe bohot chinta ho rhi hai neil....kabse roye jaa rha hai...."

Neil: Ayesha dont worry.....lao mujhe do

Neil holds little neish in his protective fatherly hands "Awwwlelele...kya hua mere champ ko haa..."

He walked here and there in the whole room....having him in his hands......ayesha was following him

They both made all the efforts...but he was continuously crying and crying only

Ayesha: Neil......mujhe bohot fikr ho rhi hai...... ye...ye itna kyu ro rha hai...

A small tear rolled down her eyes and made her eyes wet

Neil noticed this

He cupped her face with his one hand
while having neish in his other hand "Heyy adii...kya hua.....tum ro rhi ho.......arew ye bilkul theek hai ayesha.....dekhna abhi chup ho jayega"

He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead "Neish....dekho apne munma ko bhi rula diya......chlo ab jaldi se chup jao.....vrna mumma fir se sad ho jayegi......

And he suddenly stops crying

Neil got surprised : Arew...ye to chup ho gya.......

dekha tumne.....tumhara beta bhi tumhe rote hue nhi dekh skta ayesha.....ab to khush ho jao....ye bilkul theek hai.....

Ayesha caressed neish's forehead with teary eyes "Iss...iss nanhi si jaan ne aate hi itna...itna kuch saha hai.....kitna...kitna dard ho rha hoga mere bache ko...."

Neil consoled her : Ayesha.....main janta hu.....lekin main ye bhi janta hu.....ki ye mera beta hai....mera champ hai ye...or ye bohot strong hai....bilkul mere jaisa....haina neish...."

Ayesha gave him a look: TUM...or strong.....rehne do.....tum to ek chote se injection se itna darte ho.....darpok..... or mere bete ko dekho....bilkul nhi dara....My strong baby....

Neil : Accha ji.....dekha aapne neish Neil: aapki mumma aapke papa insult kr rhi hai....

Little neish smiled

And both ayesha and neil could not stop adoring their little bumdle of joy

(A child's smile means the world to the parents)

When neish smiled...both neil and ayesha feels relieved and relaxed

Neil: Haww....to aap has rhe ho.....yaani aap bhi mumma ki side ho....not fair neish....

Ayesha took neish in her arms "Ofcourse....he is my baby....mere jigar ka tukda...mera neish"

Ayesha smiled and kissed neish

Neil was happy seeing her smile

Ayesha was making him sleep in the cradle...while neil was doing his work

After some times he saw....neish had slept peacefully.......while ayesha also slept beside the cradle only......

Neil saw her and smiled " Bilkul pagal hai meri ayesha.....apne bacho ke samne ye khudko hi bhul jaati hai...."

He closed his laptop and kept it aside....and went near her

He picked her up in in arms and made her sleep on the bed comfartably.........while covering her with the blanket

He slept beside her having her in his arms

He softky side kissed her cheeks nd then dozed off to sleep....