Once completely dry I felt her leave a feather kiss on my neck, I immediately shuddered at that. I started getting out of her hug a few minutes later reaching for the laptop.

"Where are you going?" She asked looking up.

"I have to go back to planning the ball." I said placing the laptop beside us as I was still on her lap. What shocked me was that she closed the laptop and made me look at her by holding my chin.

"It's already late, you should rest. You can do that tomorrow." She said.

"But-" I was cut off when she hugged me tightly and laid down on my bed along with me on her too. I squeaked again as I landed on her chest. I slapped her chest as I heard her laugh. I looked up and saw her looking at me softly.

"It's time for sleep flower, you've had a long day. Just continue it tomorrow morning, you need sleep." She said gently running her hand in my hair. I hummed and decided to do what she said. I snuggled closer to her chest as she pulled me closer.

Her even breathing kept me calm and was helping me get sleepy along with her soft rubbing on my head

Her even breathing kept me calm and was helping me get sleepy along with her soft rubbing on my head. I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled closer.

She took the blankets and placed in on both of us making sure that it was covering us both. "Time to go sleep my little flower." Was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

~~~~~
REBECKA'S POV:
I kept rubbing her hair and back watching her slowly fall asleep. I tucked a stray hair behind admiring her natural beauty.

She looked so beautiful sleeping peacefully. I placed a light kiss on her forehead, she squirmed a little before snuggling even closer. I smiled at her cuteness.

It has only been a few months but she had already managed to take my heart away, not only me but everyone around her. My little flower, whom I have fallen in love with from the first time I saw her, was now here, sleeping in my arms peacefully and comfortably.

I never imagined that it would happen, but it did. And it still currently is. From the moment that I saw her blue and green eyes, I knew that I wanted her to be my girlfriend. But I was scared that wasn't into people like me.

I contemplating wether I would tell her about my feelings or not, but I made my decision.

I would tell her about it on the Masquerade Ball and ask her to be my girlfriend...

There's no point in being a coward and not telling her what I feel. I fear that if I don't tell her, there's a possibility that someone will first and take her away from me. And I won't let that happen...

~~~~~
CATALIA'S POV:
I woke up to the feeling of warmness, I sleepily opened my eyes and was greeted with a sleeping Reka. We were on our side, she still hand her arms around my waist while I had my arms around her neck.