seth rollins | 62

For M0on1ghtm3m3es im so sorry i took like 10 years to make this. I literally just forgot to make this ..💀😭
62."Are you just going to keep walking by my house or are you going to come in?"
.....

"Are you just going to keep walking by my house or are you going to come in?" A smile spread acrossed Seth's face. It had been a while since he stopped by his friend's house.

"What brings you around man? It's been a while" y/n said. He was confused as why he was there. Seth hadn't come around in 6 months. He had sent a few hellos or how are you but nothing more.

"I was just around you know..."
"Yeah sure"
"Okay I wanted to see you. I'm sorry I haven't been texting you, I've been busy and.."
"No need to apologize I understand"

Seth smiled once again. He stared at his friend for a second.
"Do I have something on my face?"
Y/n blushed.
"No"

"Actually I can here to ask you something.."
"I don't have mone.."
"No not that! When have I asked for money?!"
"Well you still owe me 30$ remember"
Seth paused for a while. the two men stood in silents until Seth spoke up. His face turned red making y/n a little confused.
"I like you and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date."
Y/n was a bit shocked. He had liked Seth for a while now but he had no intention on asking him or even telling him that he liked him.

"Do I still get my 30$?" Seth chuckled.
"Only if you say yes."
"Well fine but I'm only doing this because I short of like you too...."

..........

A/n: is this even good? Its been so long. 😦 I kind of miss watching wrestling 😭 but almost everyone I like/d is gone.