part 31 - rhea's evil face infront of ishqi

Recap : ishqaan's first kiss

Ignore typos { guys pls thoda adjust kr lo because mera keyboard update hua hai so that's why bohot typos aa rahe hai and exams time hai isilye typos check karne ka time bhi nhi hai.

When ahaan woke up the next morning, his head was hurting hard. Or we can say that his head was bursting with pain. He got up and came out of the room. Veer was sitting in the hall reading the newspaper and Savitri was cooking inside the kitchen, while dadi was in her room. Ahaan went to kitchen and said to savitri.

Ahaan : ma... Coffee

Savitri made coffee for ahaan and gave it to him. Ahaan came outside with the cup of coffee. While drinking coffee, he tried hard to think about last night, but he could not remember anything. Maybe it was the effect of hangover. Then ahaan moved towards his room. He went to the shower and after sometime he comes out. He was thinking that what should he wear today. Then his eyes on the white shirt which ishqi have gifted him.

When he was wearing the shirt , he remembered that this shirt was gifted by ishqi

When he was wearing the shirt , he remembered that this shirt was gifted by ishqi. He smiled while looking in the mirror and said.

Ahaan : hmm, kuch bhi kaho yarr ishqi ki pasand hai badi mast. Meri ishu , usse mujhse zyada acha aur mujhe usse zyada acha koi nhi janta. Waise bhi tu uski he pasand hai bhai. ;)

After getting ready he went to college. Otherside , ishqi also started getting ready to go to college. Today she also have wearing a white kurti.

She was looking very cute and beautiful in that kurti

She was looking very cute and beautiful in that kurti. When she was combing her hairs , standing infront of mirror. That time yesterday's glimse came into her mind. That time a voice came from behind.

Aaliya : ho gya hai tujhe ko toh pyaar sajna , ho jana hai tujhko toh barbad sajna.

And she started laughing. Ishqi came near her and slapped her head in a playfull manner.

Ishqi : chal hatt , kuch bhi bolti hai

After saying she started to tie her hair. Aaliya removed her rubberband and said