"whats wrong with mike?" jordyn asked.

"everything, i taught you this never go for the nerds friend."

"erica, nerds are attractive." jordyn chuckled.

"just wait you're gonna regret choosing mike, just wait." erica shakes her head.

after 3 hours lucas came back home

"mike was mad you didn't come today." lucas said into jordyn's room. "awww boo hoo." she joked turning her music down.

"somebody beat Dustin's high score in dig dug." lucas chuckled.

"oh it's this girl named max, she's new here we met at the ice cream shop, she's pretty cool." jordyn explained.

"i- it's a girl?" lucas asked. "yes she's a girl, she's really nice too, she might even go to our school." jordyn replied, smiling.

lucas slowly nodded.

"i- i'll be back." lucas said running to his room.

"dude weird." jordyn mumbled turning up her music.

everyone was back at school and it was pretty boring

"ah, this must be our new student." mr. Clarke smiled. jordyn's head popped up and she seen max.

max waved at jordyn and jordyn waved back. max was about to get sit next to her until.

"all right, hold up. you don't get away that easy." mr. Clarke said and max rolled her eyes.

"come on up, don't be shy." mr. Clarke beamed, "Dustin, drum roll."

Dustin closed his book and tapped his hands against the book.

"class, please welcome, all the way from sunny California, the latest passenger to join us on our curiosity voyage, Maxine." mr. clarke introduced.

"it's max." she corrected. "sorry?" mr. clarke asked confused. "nobody calls me Maxine, it's max." She replied.

"well, all aboard, max." mr. clarke said.

max quickly walked over to jordyn and sat next to the empty desk next to her. "hey jordyn." max whispered. "hey max." jordyn whispered with a smile on her face.

"who are those boys?" max asked pointing at the 4 boys looking at them.

"those are my knuckleheads."

"that's mike, dustin, my brother lucas, and will." jordyn introduced. "they're just staring." max laughed.

"you're just new, don't worry."

"mike's staring at you pretty hard." max chuckled.

"he always does." jordyn nodded. "he has a crush on you or something?" max asked.

"we're secretly dating, the only one that knows is you." jordyn said. eleven knew too but jordyn couldn't mention her name.

"ohhhh, ok." she smirked at me. "i'll show you around if you want." jordyn said. "yes please." max said and jordyn smiled.

jordyn and max were outside playing with the skateboard

jordyn and max were outside playing with the skateboard. "have you ever rode a skateboard before?" max asked.

"no i haven't." jordyn answered. "well hop on and i'll help you." max smiled.

jordyn slowly got on the skateboard with Max's help. holding onto her hand. "oh you've gotta be joking." max sighed.

"what?" jordyn asked. she followed her gaze and seen the boys were staring at them both.

"ok that's creepy." jordyn laughed looking at the boys. max grabbed something out her pocket and threw it in the trash.

"come on." max said. jordyn hesitated grabbing max's skateboard following her.

 jordyn hesitated grabbing max's skateboard following her

"hey." Mike smiled walking up to jordyn as she put her books up in her locker. "hey mike." jordyn smiled at him.

"you've been distant with me lately, are you ok?" he asked. "yea mike, i'm fine. just busy, y'know?" jordyn responded.

"did i do something wrong?" he asked.

"no mike, you're just overthinking." jordyn replied kissing his cheek.

"i'm sorry it's just a lot of stuff on my mind." mike shook his head. "yeah i understand." jordyn nodded.

"you're going trick or treating right?" mike asked. "yeah i'll see you there." jordyn replied closing her locker.

mike gave her a quick peck on the lips.