Chapter 1 Meeting Everyone

Kyra's POV

So, this is about my family and how we live our normal days, as normal citizens , in normal day America. So, let's start with my dad. Johnathan Adams. My mom and dad had a fight and she walked out when we were 2. Then, when we were 4 (on our birthday) she came back and tried to take Kim and Kiely and said that I was the runt and she would never want me. But my dad called the cops and filed a restriction order against her coming near us. Then a few months later, they got an official divorce. But she was right. I was the runt. I was the last born in the triplet gang and I was shorter than both my sisters by like 4 inches. So I've been living with my two sisters and dad. We're triplets so that means we have to share, and sharing leads to fighting, and fighting leads to dad yelling at us. The order of us is Kim, Kiely, then me.

Now let's get to my aunts and uncles.

My dad has a brother Glenn and a sister Alexis. Alexis is married to Matt Espinosa (so annoying. he's always making videos)
My Uncle Glenn is married to a really nice and pretty girl named Shea. Aunt Alexis is awesome! She always hangs out with me and she says that's I'm her favorite of us three. She says the same thing to the other girls to but I think she loves me more. Uncle Glenn is the funniest person I know. He always jumps up in the air and clicks his feet together. Aunt Shea is nice and pretty. She always bring us gifts and plays games with us and makes us all feel important.

Now more on us Triplets.

All of our names start with the same letter and if you put them together... it's a little racist. Everyone calls us the KKK. I know it's racist but it's not our fault our parents named us after a horrible historical event. We have to share a room together and it can have it's ups. But it also has it's down. We have two bunk beds in a medium sized room so it's not that tight. I have the second bunk bed to myself. I sleep on the top and the bottom is an extra bed for friends. Kim and Kiely share the first bunk bed and they love it. They practically never fight and decorated their side like a princesses paradise. (And yes. Their side. My dad made a line in the floors dividing Kim and Kiely's side from my side) They painted their side pink with purple sponge splotches. My side has a blue wall and a green painted bunk bed. My dad babys me because I'm shorter than a normal 12 year old girl and it's really annoying. I had to beg him to let me ride my skate board to school. He's ok with me playing softball but if that ball even taps me. I'm out of the game. If you take the three of us and line us up you can point me out from a mile away. But you can be a centimeter away from Kiely and Kim, and you wouldn't be able to tell them apart. (Well you actually might if you look at their eyes but that comes later). Like I said before I'm 4 inches shorter than them and that's cause I don't have enough growth hormone (long story). But if I was the same height you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless you looked hard.We have the same color hair, same facial and body structure. But none of us have the same colored eyes. I have greenish gray but it can change to an aqua. Kiely has blue. And Kim has one blue eye and one half brown half blue. It's really cool. And that's all about my family so know you can understand us a little better. Now onto our life story :)