His Favorite Portrait // MitsuTake

Takashi is the kindest among the friends/gang and also, the most secretive among them all. They all know his passion towards sewing. He even have his own club!

One day, Baji being the Baji he is, he found his fellow captain hiding in some corner while holding a piece of paper. Without thinking further, he throw himself to the male.

"Hey Mitsuya! What is that?"he asked while pointing his finger on the male's hand.

Mitsuya glance to the black-haired male and smiled. "Ah. Its just a polaroid. I always bring one with me to look at"he answered.

"Eh? Is that so? Never knew you love looking at some kind of pictures like that"Baji nodded his head. "I'll leave you here then. Gotta go look for Fuyu and Tora"he tap the lavender haired male before walking away.

Mitsuya looked at the paper on his hand. There is it again, the resentment on the person's eyes while looking at him. Must be his imagination. He put the picture back to his wallet carefully, making sure that it wouldn't have a single scratch on it.

Sitting on his bed, Takashi bring out his wallet. Having the thing out, he opened it and pull the picture he had put there.

Staring intensely at the paper, smile slowly crept on his face. He really loves the portrait especially when he feel the resentment the person inside there screams to him.

Suddenly, the arms of the person in the picture moved. It banged the seemingly invisible glass or wall. The person's lips was moving, seemingly like to saying something.

Takemichi should have known better.

Coming back to the past again, instead of meeting Mikey and Draken, he have somehow meet Mitsuya first. He's confused at first but just shrugged it off after. Time have passed and the two of them became friends, just like before. The thing that doesn't seem to add up was that Mitsuya never mentioned Toman to him and he also doesn't meet any of them. He wonders why? He just let himself believe that maybe the male doesn't want to talk about it and involve him. And so, that was what he believed until one day...

It was a sunny day that time. Takemichi was walking around Shibuya when he sighted two people he know too well. He thought for a minute. Should he go to them? He shook his head. They doesn't know him this time so it's better not to. He had also broken up with Hinata and both of them were in good term with Kisaki so it should be fine.

Takemichi continued to walk on only to bumped into someone. "Are you okay?"the person asked having him looked up. "Ah. Uh yea. Sorry!"he bow while still on the ground. The person's eyes widened before waving their hand at him. "No need to feel sorry! Here,"the person offered his hand to him, helping him to get up. "Thanks, Draken-kun"he muttered, whispering the last part. He then immediately flew away from there after seeing the male's frown.

After bumping to Draken, Takemichi have bumped into someone again. It was Mitsuya this time. The lavender haired male offer his hand to him. Holding the hand offered to him, he suddenly blacked out for some reason.

It felt tight but he still can move. He opened his eyes. Why does he feel suddenly small? He looked around and it was so small. He looked straight ahead and a big head meet him.

Mitsuya brushed his finger on the paper. "You're awake, Hanagaki"he muttered, addressing the male in a different manner.

Takemichi was confused. What? What's happening?

A couple of hours had passed with Takemichi being confused and asking the male. Finally, Mitsuya spoke.

"You know ever since middle school, I somehow have feelings for you. I never knew why, but it just happened. Seeing you try your best to help and chase to Mikey and you making happy face with Hinata and your plans marrying her makes me angry at some point. You guys even have me making her dress"

Despite the rapid question and continuous shouting of Takemichi, the male doesn't seem to notice and just continued to talk.

"That time when I heard you and Kazutora are getting with each other, I knew something would happen that is probably a thing that have to do to Mikey. And I was right. You know, I have somehow feel slightly happy. I know Mikey would try to kill you and if he ever success then that's a good thing for me. If I can't have you then no one can"a twisted smile appeared on his face.

Hatred. Hatred towards the male was slowly surfing inside of him. It can't be right? He's just joking right? Takemichi tried to convince himself.

"And then one day, I opened my eyes and sees myself in my younger days. I didn't think of anything but find you and I did! Making friends with you and I even succeeded to have you and that Hinata to broken up. You also never met any of Toman because of me! How happy and lucky I feel~"

He's starting to resent him, really. He never thought that Takashi was this kind of twisted person. Acting kind and so.