Scourge meets Rosy ( one shot)

At the Anti Mobile Orphanage 10 year old Scourge the hedgehog takes a walks in the rain with his umbler, why he's taking a walk in the middle of a rain ?,
well he's broad over there, is nothing to do over there really the Orphanage is really poor with less toys and clothing and bad quality food , there's no much going on , he doesn't hang out with the other kid's because to him they're worthless and useless little brats that he has no interest hanging out the only one's he likes hanging out is Miles and O'Nux everbody else is lame .

As Scourge walks couple of blocks from the orphanage he stops sees a box , he has no idea why he's so interesting in a box I guess it just a excuse to find something entertaining since life at the orphanage is really boring , so he decided to check it out

Scourge: mmm I wonder what's inside the box ?

( as he looks inside there's he sees a little female pink hedgehog shiving from head to toe shaoking in her green and yellow outfit )

Scourge: * a homeless little girl huh this should be interesting I guess I should have fun messing with her*

Scourge: hey kid what you doing here ?

(The little girl slowy and weakly look up to the voice calling to her)

little girl : h-huh w-who a-are y-you?

( the poor little girl is too cold and weak too speak )

Scourge: the name's Scrourge the hedgehog what's your name kid ?

Little girl: i-ts R-Rosy Rosy the r-rascle

Scourge: Rosy huh ? listen kid what doing here what happen to your parents?

Rosy: I-I don't remember what happens to my p-p-p parents I always been alone ever since

Scourge: * so she don't know where her parents is I guess she like me a Orphan huh ?* you know if you stay in this rain your gonna die a horrible death it seems you don't value your life a tragic death indeed haha

Rosy: ( whisper) I guess  that's true

( as Scourge keeps teasing her something caught his attention theres another box behind her while he decided look under the box it was something unnerving it was a dead squirle looks like it was half eaten , what in word happen did that little girl did this ? If so how she eaten that squirle without getting sick ?Scrouge take another look at the small box it was a stick and small food and string around the box with those things looks like a set up trap for the squirle  once again did she do this ? Scrourge is not sure so he ask her)

Scrouge: yo kid!

( Rosy slowly turns to Scrourge voice behind her)

Rosy: y-yes ?

Scrouge: did you do this ? ( he point at the at small box set up)

Rosy: ( nods)

Scrouge:😳* huh so she did set a trap for that squirle and ate it but how she eat it without getting sick* hey how did you eat without getting sick ?

( as he say that Rosy went back to her box to get something , Rosy comes out to lead Scrourge something , what she gives him was a lighter did shr  use this to cook the squirrel ?)

Scrouge: * she had a lighter cook up that squirle so she has survive skills after all I gotta admit am really impress she should be  a good use too me* ( smirk)

Scrouge: so kid I decided you should come with me I like your  trying to survive like the rest of us

Rosy: y-you w-want c-come with y-you
r-really ?

Scrouge: yes theres a orphanage not too far away from here we don't have much but least you will warmth and food over there ( held out his hand )

Rosy: oh t-thank y-you ( grab his hand and gives him a warm smile)

Scrouge: now shall getting going then?

Rosy: ( nods to agree)

Scrouge : alright then let's go

( as they walk back to the orphanage hand in hand under the umbrella Scrouge finally ask Rosy something)

Scrouge: so Rosy I need ask you something ?

Rosy: what is it Scrouge?

Scrouge : will you always be on my side no matter what happens ?

( Rosy didn't understand what Scrouge was asking but she agree anyway because she was that greatful that he saves her )

Rosy:  sure whatever you want am just greatful that you save me

Scrouge: then is a promise?

Rosy: is a promise

Scrouge: good then lets get going then

Rosy: ( giggles)

Scrouge and Rosy continue walking back to the orphanage  know that they will have a long long realtionship that's how Scrouge met Rosy. The End