intro

Intro

Intro

" Tulips „

It was the beginning of July 1995 when Adrasteia Graham had set foot for the first time at no

It was the beginning of July 1995 when Adrasteia Graham had set foot for the first time at no.12 Grimmauld Place.

The wizarding world had been in turmoil following a young boy's death, whose dynamic was still to be defined, that had occurred in a place considered to be one of the safest in world: Hogwarts.

A tragic accident, said the ministry.
The dark lord is back, said the only real witness, Harry Potter.

Families divided, everyone wanted to believe in what was more comforting to them, therefore, it was no wonder that so many were seeking shelter in the idea of Harry Potter merely being a little liar, perhaps a lunatic, looking for attention.
They believed in what the ministry said because those lies reassured them, you couldn't blame them for doing that.

Meanwhile, behind closed doors, there was who wanted to immediately face the situation. The old members of the order of the phoenix -or at least, the ones left- perfectly knew that far too many lives had been sacrificed, whatever was going on, it had to be stopped straight away that time.

It has to be said that not everyone working at the ministry sided with Fudge.
Obviously, Mr. Weasley would have never doubted Harry's word, then there were Kingsley Shacklebolt and Angelica Graham, two aurors that were already known associates of the Order, double-crossing the ministry.

Angelica was Adrasteia's older sister.
When she was born, a quite sultry summer day in July 1976, Angelica was 11 years old, she would have received her Hogwarts letter a couple weeks after her sister's birth, no one could believe that.

Their parents were muggles, the both of them. At first they had believed it was some kind of sick joke, but who could have been picking on their barely 11 year old daughter? Then, the letters kept coming.
It was unbelievable, mind-blowing. Their daughter was a witch.

Their mother, Mrs. Graham, was an elementary school teacher. She had fallen ill when her daughters were respectively 15 and 4 years old. She had died shortly after Adie's fifth birthday, in 1981, while on the other side the first wizarding war was drawing to an end.
Angelica didn't cry for months, she didn't smile, she barely ate. It wasn't fair, she had thought, owning such a great power and still couldn't be able to save your own mother.