IN WHICH Sahra makes graphics for amazing people because she is bored.

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒!

𝐈.

Be kind and polite. I won't be making any shit for you if you are a rude arsehole!

𝐈𝐈.

I sadly have school and other things to deal with. Don't expect me to be on wattpad 24/7 or edit all the time!

𝐈𝐈𝐈.

Give me credit! Please don't steal these I work so hard to make them you will be added to the blacklist if you don't give me credit!

𝐈𝐕.

Your book needs to be published. It can be just cast or prologue but it needs to be published. I can make an exception if you are absolutely sure that you will publish the book!

𝐕.

If you don't like something about the order I made you you can always ask me to redo little things. But you only have 1 whole redo chance!

𝐕𝐈.

I won't be making graphics that involve problematic celebraties!

𝐕𝐈𝐈.

Be detailed!

𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

You should complete the payments! The payments are to follow me permanently share this book on your mb, and add it to your visible reading list!

𝐈𝐗.

If you unfollow me after you get your order you will find yourself on the blacklist!

𝐗.

You need to write the password in your form which is your favourite tv show the password is there just for me to know that you read the rules!

𝐗𝐗.

I won't be making graphics for youtubers, models, and people who don't have enough sources. This rule goes for all of you except -endersmile !