The Alpha's Girl

Crystal POV

"Wake up!" I groaned as my brother Cain shook me awake." Crystal it's 7:23' you are gonna be late for your first day of grade 11"

I scrambled out of the bed. 7:23, I have to leave home at 7:45! I ran in the shower and almost screamed when the cold water made contact with my skin. I ran out of the shower and put on underwear, a green tank top that rose high enough to show my belly button,skinny jeans, green converse and matching accessories. I quickly let my brown corkscrew curls cascade on my shoulder. I applied black eyeliner,mascara, a little bit of green eye shadow and lip gloss. I looked in the mirror.

Not to brag but I looked good. My tank top hugged my curves and my make up was gorgeous. 

I ran downstairs and grabbed a pop tart.

"Bye mom!" I yelled upstairs.

"Bye honey"she replied.

I hopped in my black Ferrari and looked at the clock. It was 7:43. Yay! My wolf kept bugging me when she saw the forest, she wanted out. I would've to take a run this afternoon. Yeah, I am a werewolf. I have not found my mate yet. My father had moved us from the Dark Moon pack because he was beta and did not approve of the alpha. We are now a part of the silver lake pack since my father is friends with the alpha.

I parked my car close to the front of the school. I was very nervous because it was my first day and I don't know anyone but Cain. Speaking of Cain he is now walking towards me.

" come sis let's go to the office" he motioned to me.

As we walked in the school I could feel the lustful glares from the unmated male wolves and the jealous glares from the girls. Aw well, I looked good. Cain was playing the role of the overprotective brother and was growling at the boys.

We walked to the office and we got our schedules. I had art first.Awesome, I am very talented in that subject. I told Cain bye and focused on finding room 106. I was so focused in fact,that I didn't notice someone walking towards me until I walked straight into him. Excuse me, a very attractive, muscular him. I didn't realize he was busy checking me out cause I was doing the same. I coughed to catch his attention. He looked up at me and smirked. I could sense he was a werewolf, I could also feel the power rolling of him.

" I'm Carter, and your new?" His voice was as attractive as the rest of him.

" yea how did you know" , I wondered.

"I think I would have remembered you" he said huskily. " lost?"

I nodded, he looked at my schedule and said" I will take you there "

I let him walk me to class.