Peace's End - Enter Moro!

Start from the beginning

The superhero arrives at his house, a Capsule house, and opens the door exclaiming that he's home.

" All Mighty ": Honey, I am here!

Kefla walks into the living room, giggling.

Kefla: Welcome back, " All Mighty ".

The hero takes off his costume and chuckles.

Y/n: Hi Kef!

Kefla: Y'know it's real sweet of you to take over and patrol the city while Gohan is on vacation with his family, Y/n.

Y/n: It's the decent thing to do, besides, Gohan is the guy who helped us get settled here.

Kefla: Yeah, that's true.

Y/n: Oh, so, I'm starting to get more popular.

Kefla raises an eyebrow.

Kefla: Oh, really? Mr. Popular now?

Y/n: Mhm, I got recognized today. I took a picture with a guy for his daughter.

Kefla: That's nice.

Y/n: So, whatcha up to?

Kefla: We don't all get up at the ass crack of dawn to get dressed up in a superhero outfit and patrol the city, no sir. I just got out of bed. I was making breakfast, want some?

Y/n: Hell yeah, I'm starved!

Kefla walks back into the kitchen, but just before Y/n can follow, he gets a call on his communicator, getting a groan from the Earthling.

Y/n answers his communicator in his " All Mighty " voice.

" All Mighty ": Hello? ... Yes, yes. I see. I'll be there very soon!

He hangs up and sighs.

Y/n: Sorry, there's a dinosaur on the loose in the city.

Kefla: You say that so nonchalantly.

She giggles.

Y/n: If I was at 100%, I'd be there and back before you could say Plus Ultra.

Kefla: I think you're doing good considering what K/n told you and you did mess up your body. Being as strong as you are now is still impressive.

Y/n smiles at her and kisses her forehead.

Y/n: I'll be back soon, save me some food, huh?

Kefla smirks.

Kefla: Noooo promises~

Y/n: You're such a tease.

He quickly dresses into his superhero costume before leaving.

~ Small Timeskip ~

As citizens begin fleeing from the tyrannosaurus rex that was barreling through the streets of West City, Y/n jumps down in front of the beast, causing it to stop for a moment.

Y/n: NEVER FEAR, FOR... I AM HERE!

A few citizens stop to watch the hero.

Citizen 1: Hey, I know that guy! That's All Mighty!

Citizen 2: Yeah, he's a real tough guy I heard! Stopped an armed robbery real fast!

Y/n begins to power up a Ki beam in his right palm.

Y/n: Prepare yourself, villain! For my...

He launches the attack at the dinosaur.

Y/n: FULL POWERED JUSTICE BEAM!