arrivals, questions, and accusations

Everything was going normal in the cultivation world, well as normal as it could be with some people still having a gruge towards the 'yilling patriarch' and his return even though his name was cleared.

Wei Ying Pov:

I had just finished creating a talisman that could help heal injuries faster, and was going to show it to my Lan Zhan (^-^), when I found him I did not run but walked quickly to show him what I made.

"Lan zhan! Look at this!"  "Wei Ying, mn" he said "it's a talisman that helps heal injuries faster, I'm thinking of giving it to the juniors when they get back from their night hunt" I said, recently the juniors went on a night hunt and I haven't seen my little ducklings for a few days so I want to give this to them when they return.

"Wei Ying" I heard as I was thinking about the juniors, "yea Lan zhan?"
"Juniors" 'thinking about the juniors?' although it was unspoken I still heard his meaning, "yea they've been away for awhile and I'm starting to miss them"
Lan zhan patted my head to comfort me as he said "I'm sure they miss Wei Ying to" "thank you Lan zhan" I muttered though I knew he heard as I looked to the distance.

A/n:( with the juniors)

Lan Sizhui Pov:

*sigh* I miss a-die and baba, it's been a few days but I already miss their warm hugs I'm sure the rest do to.

"Missing baba and a-die to sizhui?" Jingy asked, we became brothers after baba and a-die adopted him, "yeah, you guys to?" I asked, Jingyi, Jin Ling, and zizhen
All nodded and we agreed to pick up the pace on our way back to gusu when suddenly  everything felt drowsy and soon the world turned black.

A/n:(ok so in this Wei Ying and Lan wangji adopted jingyi as their son and he became a-yuans brother, more will be explained later)
Bye~! (^o^)/♡