The "Owl"

Once there was this girl and she was called Zillah.she was about 4/5 years old and she had beautiful golden locks
And blue eyes.One day her and her family went to the garden shop to get some stuff for the garden.As she walked though the aisles of the shop, she found a owl it was about the size of a baby it wasn't like any other owl statue.It was like a Teddy.

Of course Nox wanted it because she wanted to use it for a teddy so she asked her parents but they said "no u have to many teddy's at home" But that didn't stop her from asking but this time is wasn't asking politely she was now screaming.After a while of screaming and making everyone's attention to them the parents finally got the owl for her. 

When they got home she ran upstairs and put it on her bed right by her pillow.She went downstairs to go have lunch

It was now about 9pm and it was now Nox's time for bed.so she walked upstairs with droopy eyes which she could bearly hold open.Then she dropped onto her bed then fell asleep within seconds.

Now it was the morning and it was the first day of spring term so Nox was going to play with her new owl all day with all her other toys.l So she did.All day while she was playing with toys she was singing "lalalalala" over and over again untill her parents and brother had enough and took the owl away but it wasn't a owl.

_________________________________________

265 words

Hi and this is a remake of a story I made in year 6 but at the end of the story (new one) i will wright the original one.

Author <33