Chapter 12

Some days passed after my talk with Mattheo in the garden.

I haven't seen him either since that day.
I was kinda worried because I think I start caring about him.

I shouldn't be, I know he's Voldemorts son and I saw what's going on..

I haven't really realized that some of my friends are deatheater or I just repressed it.

I don't know what to do..
Henry is still at Hogwarts..atleast one of us is safe.

I was thinking of like everything that recently happened in my life and It was draining.
I realized my eyes getting watery because of desperation.

It really got on my nerves because when i'm sad it turns into anger after some time.
I held it back when I heard someone talking at my door anyway.

I heard Enzo and Draco from outside.
I haven't been outside my room today so maybe they were talking a bout me so I opened the door.

"Well hello Boys" I said after some triggering minutes of silence.
They were just looking at me when I realized that Enzo was holding a serving tray in his hand.

I build up a smile slowly and was kinda happy to see them again.
I didn't know I missed them that much..

Enzo walked into my room, placing the serving tray on my nightstand while Draco was holding eyecontact with me.

I hate it when he does this because I get weak from eyecontact but still I let him.
I think he was checking up on me..he has his own way I guess.

"We just wanted to surprise you because we haven't seen you today" Enzo said.
He is a really sweet and caring person when it comes to his friends and people that are close with him.

I felt like Draco was starting a staring contest or something since he has been staring at me for atleast 5 minutes straight.

"What's your problem?" I said when I had enough of his weird staring.
"I miss you." he responded slight loudly.

The only thing Enzo told me is that I broke Draco's heart so I wasn't surprised..
I don't know if I miss him too, I don't want to, I mean he broke my heart too so wtf.

I mean even if he canceled the bet, he shouldn't have even thought about starting it.
Why am I even spending my time thinking about him ugh.

I just turned away and looked at the serving tray again.
"Thank's for the food guys" I told them before they left again.

I just began eating while thinking about Mattheo again.

After some time I finished my food and heard a bang outside.
I was kinda nosy and opened my door quietly to look what's going on.

I saw some guy standing at Mattheo's door trying to get in, I couldn't identify who it was.
He spoke really quiet so I couldn't understand what he was saying to him through the door.

I waited until the guy left and made my way over to Mattheo's room.
He opened the door, looking down at me.

I slowly looked up where his eyes finally met mine.
He was staring at me when slowly a smirk curled up on his lips.
I realized my heartbeat increasing when I got nervous and weak which I didn't show.

I could feel lots of butterflies rushing through my stomach.
He moved his hand to my cheek and brushed a strand of hair out of my face gently.

I could feel myself blushing a little.
After a moment he pulled me in his room and walked me against the wall slowly.
He was looking at my lips for a moment and leaned in to kiss me.
I was kind of overwhelmed but kissed back after realizing what was happening.

He traveled his hands down my sides as our kiss got more heated and intense.
When i slid my hand in his hair and squeezed it a little he suddenly stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes again.

"Who was that?" I asked curiously.
"What do you mean?" he asked.
"You know, the person that knocked at your door like 5 mins ago." I said while playing with the button on his shirt a bit.

He sighed, "I think I know who you mean." He said then stroking my side with his fingertips.
"Its not really important okay?"
"Okay" I answered, "I was just curious."

I was happy we were talking again and that I could forgive him.
"Is Draco still annoying you or did he learn how to move on now?"
"hmm well he told me he misses me this morning so I guess not" I said and he started chuckling.

To be honest I didn't know why he was chuckling but i had to chuckle too a little.
After that he kissed me again and I kissed back with a smile.
________________________________
GUYS, i know it's been a looooooong while because but I'm back now and I'll be uploading more again.
I had a lot of stress with changing schools and I had to cope a lot with my mental health so I hope you understand. <3
Also I know this is really short and random but I just didn't have any ideas so I had to improvise a little (might even delete this soon).