𝟬𝟮

SAKURA GLARED AT THE GROUP, until Hori began to point at the crimson-haired male next to Nozaki

SAKURA GLARED AT THE GROUP, until Hori began to point at the crimson-haired male next to Nozaki. Sakuras head snapped in the direction Mikoshiba was in.

Her piercing glare sent shivers down his spine.
Nozaki sighed before explaining the entire reason they were there.

Sakuras rage had immediately been replaced by embarrassment due to the fact that Nozaki, Hori and Mikoshiba thought that her and M/N we're dating.

"EHE? WE AREN'T DATING" the girl's face looked as if it was covered by crimson paint.

At this point M/N had completely forgotten about the surrounding environment. Completely ignoring the other cats which had crawled into him.

He continued to sketch ideas for his assignments.

10 minutes had passed and Sakura had come back to the table that M/N had continued to sketch on. Although she had three males with her.

"M/N?" Sakura pat her friends' shoulder, trying to snap him out of his weird composition frenzy. Before long the purple-haired male had looked up from his tiny little sketch pad.

"Oh, your back" M/N smiled.
"With our stalkers? So they are your friends"

"Mhmm, somehow" Sakura sighed.

Mikoshiba looked utterly offended, Nozaki didn't understand what she meant and Hori just deadpanned.

M/N stood up to introduce himself to the three. "I'm Hashida M/N, nice to meet ya" he smiled.

The others introduced theirselves. Mikoshiba ended up flirting horrible with the purple-haired male who was being surrounded by differently coloured cats.

"So, Hashida-san what school do you go to" Mikoshiba questioned.

Hori, Nozaki, Sakura and M/N himself stared at the male deadpanned- well it's not like Nozaki never had a dead-panned expression on. "I go to the same school as you" M/N's brow twitched in annoyance slightly before he firmly pinched his temples.

A bright blush coated Mikoshiba's cheeks, most likely in embarrassment.

"Y-you go to our school?" The red-haired male stuttered out, looking at his lap rather than facing the man he was talking to.

"Yeah, I just don't attend that often" M/N grinned at the male.

Mikoshiba would be lying if he said he didn't feel like there were butterfly's in his stomach.
In fact, the all of the 'Sakura-Spy-Dating Squad' felt that way.

Nozaki's ears only had a light red tint on the top of them, it was almost unnoticeable.

"Hashida-san what club are you in?" Hori questioned the male who now had another feline crawling onto him.

"I'm in the art club with Chiyo" M/N sighed. He almost forgot he hadn't finished his coffee jelly. What a crime.

His gently scooped the pudding into his mouth,
The three males blushed while Sakura sighed.
"Simps.." she muttered.

"W-What did you say?!" Mikoshiba, being a dumbass bitch- stuttered loudly.

"Hori, what is a simp?" Nozaki calmly asked the male on his right.

"Well a simp is-"
"SIMP STANDS FOR SUPER INTELLIGENT MINECRAFT PLAYER, DUH DOH" Mikoshiba cut the brunette off. Which pissed him off.

Sakura and M/N stared at the two as they began to argue.

"Chiyo should we just leave?" M/N questioned the shortest of the group.

"I- yeah let's ditch em"

The 3 hadn't even noticed that M/N and Sakura had left until 5 minutes had passed. They ended up paying for the drinks and snacks the two had got.

Sorry about how long it took to write such a short chapter- I'm actually winging the plot so that's why it's taking so long and being Uber shitty

Once again I apologise