Chapter 6' 1 Step Forward, Three Steps Back

Start from the beginning

Grabbing the globes of your ass in his hands, he kneaded the flesh before pulling away to slap it, making you whimper at feeling the stinging feeling that went straight to your core.

Pleasure scattering all over your face, Andy can help but reach to grab your breasts as you rolled your hips against his.

"I'm so in love with you...." Andy admits under a breathy moan, watching you come undone ontop of him.

Your body shook with euphoria as Andy shot his warm liquid inside you.

He'll never forget this day, making love to you near the ocean, watching your beautiful body and face, where no one could interrupt him...where he could be himself with you...and show you...no...prove to you how much he loves you.

You'll never get tired of this, and you'll never forget the way Andy looked so handsome under this moonlight while he gave you the brightest smile and pulled you in for another round of his intoxicating kisses.....

The next morning you were blissfully sore, smiling big with your eyes still closed as you did your morning stretch...

Reaching for Andy, you frowned when your hand met an empty bed space. You opened your eyes and blinked the environment around you into focus..his body imprint was there but he wasn't.

Noticing the doors of the resort were open, it allowed for this fresh breeze to roam through, making the curtains dance around.

"Good morning, beautiful..." Andy walks in with a tray full of fresh cut fruit.

This is what he loves to fantasize about while he's at work....you and him in a tropic location....far far away fork Laurie...as he fed your fruit and your bare body that he so magically sated the night before wrapped in the white sheets.

"Hi handsome," you smile big, moving to sit up a little bit against the headboard.

"It's so nice out...so I figure we'd go out for a walk on the beach before we head to the airport? Go for a quick swim?"

"Does it have to end?...." You say so disappointed that this mini vacation was over already, "....why don't we just forget about everything and stay here?"

God, he would do that. He would if he knew Jacob didn't exist. And it's not like Andy regrets his son, no, he loves his child of course. It's just, you complicate things and he doesn't want things to be complicated.

"I'd move here in a heartbeat for you, baby," he cups your face.

Sitting up correctly, you started to think.

"Why don't you Andy?" You grab his hand and entangle it with yours, "while we wait for the divorce process to start, you and me we can start our lives here...you can start a firm  here and I can help you! Just like the old days...."

He began thinking again, getting ready to drop everything for you. Because you were absolutely worth it.

"....oh please, Andy! We can't just keep hiding around while life passes us by....we're meant to be and if Laurie can't accept that, then let her! I love you, Andy. And I-I'm tired and just feeling like a second choice...." You say that last part carefully.

"Hey!" He catches you, holding your chin hostage between his forefingers, "you are not a second choice, Y/n. You're the love of my life and I'm sorry, baby if you feel so neglected. I-I just hope when I am with you, you don't feel like that."

"No," you shake your head, "I don't. You make me feel like the happiest woman ever, Andy. But...I'm tired of being kept in the shadows while we wait for Laurie to sign those damn papers! Let's just admit to people that we're together....move here and be happy..."