"Kimi-chan! Do you want one too?!" Guy asks, whipping out another of those horrible suits. Does he have a whole stash of them in there?!

I give him a dry, flat look as I respond, "No thanks! I'd rather die!"

Guy stops short and stares after me with a dumbfounded expression as I continue ahead with Arielle. I don't look back.

Arielle says to me simply, "The Bowl Cut is a strange one."

I sigh, "You can say that again, Arielle.

After a few moments, with me well ahead by now, the black haired man runs to catch up with me.

🗡🗡🗡

After Guy and I get Sasuke settled in the hospital, and I've checked in on Kakashi who still has showed no signs of waking.

I leave and joined Kiba's team for training after telling them what happened. I plan to go back to Naruto and Jiraiya soon.

🗡🗡🗡

I wait for about one and a half weeks before I go check on Naruto. I wonder if he and Jiraiya had found Tsunade yet.

I dress in a sleeveless pink halter neck top with a short green skirt and white strappy open toed sandals with a heel on. I'm also wearing an oval shaped rose quartz necklace and ring on my right ring finger. I'd packed a bag just in case Jiraiya and Naruto were still searching and stopped by to check on Kakashi as I had done the last two weeks, before checking my Crystal Telescope for Jiraiya and Naruto.

 I'd packed a bag just in case Jiraiya and Naruto were still searching and stopped by to check on Kakashi as I had done the last two weeks, before checking my Crystal Telescope for Jiraiya and Naruto

I'd rotated between training on my own and working in the hospital to keep me busy. The nurses were really happy with my work.

They're in a different town in a tavern with a blonde haired, caramel brown eyed woman and a woman with charcoal coloured hair and black eyes. I summon Fang for company and ride on her as we head for the town. The crescent moon was out when I eventually find the tavern and enter, dismounting my tiger.

I pause in the doorway as the bartender calls to me, "Welcome! Come on in!" I scowlmin annoyance as he shouts this in my face. My eyes soon find the same women from before, along with Jiraiya and Naruto at a back table.

I gesture for Fang to follow me and I stand beside the table with the backs of my hands on my hips. "There you are. Been looking for you everywhere!" I greet the males, causing all four heads, including a pig wearing a sleeveless red vest and pearls, to turn.

I notice a pretty blue crystal necklace around Tsunade's neck, and think it must be the First Hokage's necklace. Tsunade wears a sleeveless light coloured kimono top with black Capri and black strappy sandals, and the raven haired woman next to her wears a long sleeved black kimono with a mesh shirt beneath, and the same sandals on her feet.

"Kimi-chan!!" Naruto greets brightly.

"You made it after all," Jiraiya says, grinning. "How'd you find us?"

I reply, "With my Crystal Telescope Jutsu. It's like the Third Hokage's Jutsu but formed from my Crystal Release I'd copied with my Tengan."

"Who's this?" Tsunade asks, she and the ravenette eyeing my black wolf as I slide in beside Naruto.

"Kimiko Sumire," Jiraiya introduces with a smirk, causing both women's eyes to jerk wide. "Or, rather, Princess Kimiko Sumire."

"You're the Sumire princess?" Tsunade says in surprise as we place our order.

"One of them. And I was," I add.

"How did you survive?!" The ravenette asks.

I wave my hand dismissively as I say, "Nevermind that now

I wave my hand dismissively as I say, "Nevermind that now. And you can relax around Fang—she's one of my summonings."

"But I thought all the Sumire were wiped out 8 years ago!" The ravenette says. "To think that one of the Princesses have survived..."

I start eating some chicken kebabs.

Tsunade takes a swig of her sake as she mumbles, "It's like a reunion. All the old faces coming back at the same time."

Jiraiya pours them both some sake before taking a swig himself. He mutters, "You mean, Orochimaru?" The ravenette gasps as Tsunade remains silent. "So what happened?"

Tsunade seems to give her assistant a warning look before saying mysteriously, "Ah, nothing very much. We said hello. That's about it." She then reaches into her light coloured sleeveless kimono shirt and pulls out a deck of cards before rapidly shuffling them. Jiraiya passes his plate of dumplings to Naruto who sets it in front of my own plate. Once she's finished shuffling, Tsunade sets the deck in between her and Jiraiya. "Well, then, why have you been looking for me?"

She pulls her hand back as Jiraiya takes the cards and shuffles them some more as he says seriously, "I'll cut right to the chase." He sets the deck back down. "Tsunade, in its wisdom, the village has come to the decision to name you as the Fifth Hokage." Here, Tsunade's hand stills on the deck of cards. This shocks Naruto and I enough that he chokes on his salmon. I just jaw drop out of shock.

I knew they were looking for Tsunade to heal Kakashi and Sasuke, but even I didn't see this one coming, the fact that the village wants Tsunade to be the next Hokage...

The pig, Tonton, lets out an "Oink?"

Tsunade starts dishing out the cards and a customer calls, "Hey! Can we get some service around here?!"

"Alright, alright! Coming!" The bartender calls.