𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Start from the beginning

      However, with acceptance came rebellion, thus becoming the boy whose body's littered with tattoos, who fucks anything that talks and walks, whose scent is mixed with coffee and addictive cologne, whose every move looks unintentionally sinful, who has irresistible charm.

      Felix has always looked enchanting ever since he was a toddler, but his rebellion seemed to have a positive effect on him instead of negative as he earned the godly apperance everyone's oh so addicted to. His best friend claims he's gotten hotter with tattoos than when he didn't have any.

      Though, just because Felix was blessed with his appearance doesn't mean his family were as well ー in fact, he and his stepbrother are the only ones known for being unbelievably and godly attractive, as if they came from the same bloodline, while his father and stepmother looked just above average. Felix believed he inherited most of the traits from his mother's side, including intelligence and divine looks, since her bloodline has practically been blessed by the Angels themselves.

      Meanwhile, Felix's stepbrother, Blue Saeklin Shinphossawat, believed he inherited his own father's traits all the way from mannerisms to appearance and didn't inherit anything from his mother.

      "Looking good as always, brother."

      That is the first thing Felix was greeted with when he strots down the spiral stairs of the Shinphossawat's mansion, Blue standing at the end with his arms crossed above his chest. Rolling his eyes, Felix playfully punches his brother's arm and earns a laughter in return as they both walk towards the dining area.

      Seeing american foods laid out on the ridiculously long dining table they have, Felix resisted the urge to roll his eyes for the second time today as he takes a seat near his father while Blue did the same near his mother, both brothers having unreadable expressions on their faces. Although Blue was half-american due to his father who passed away long ago, he wasn't fond of the american dishes his mother made simply because it didn't taste good at all.

      It's true when they say foods made by a horrible person tastes horrible.

      Lian Shinphossawat, their father, shifts his disappointed stare from the foods in front of them to Felix as the latter takes the utensils in hand to start satisfying his hunger without a care, despite feeling the disappointment radiate from him. "Felix, we need to have a talk about your behavioral problem." His stern voice saidー No, demanded, turning his stare into a glare.

      "There's nothing to talk about." Felix replies nonchalantly after swallowing the piece of bacon he shoved in his mouth.

      A loud clatter of plates erupted when Lian slammed his hands on the table in anger, causing Blue and his mother, Tanya, to flinch, startled. "There is, young man! What the hell is wrong with you, bringing a guy home like that? Do you know what damage can it cause to our reputation?" He yells angrily, glaring daggers.

      Blue abruptly stopped his hands that were cutting through a bacon as emotionlessness clouded his face from what Lian was implying. Felix raised his gaze to meet his father's enraged eyes, remaining calm and collected just to make Lian feel ridiculous for his sudden unwanted outburst.

      "Getting those tattoos and piercings are one thing, but bringing a guy here? You're crossing the line. Practically everyone in our mansion heard that jerk's moans!" Lian was practically red from anger, invisible smoke coming through his ears.