[from do0_96:
Good evening. This is Kim Doyoung. I was informed that you got my phone. Please tell me how to get it back. I am willing to adjust to whenever is your free time.]

"I did it!", Doyoung said out loud. Ten has a date so he was alone in their two bedrooms apartment.

[from jeong_jaeh: hi. can't believe someone would send me an instagram dm with email format. and yes got ur phone.]

[ doO_96: Okay first, it's not an email format. Second, could you please read everything and give me your response.]

[jeong_jaeh: eager to meet me? yknow i wonder why.. with all these beautiful photos in ur IG feed yet you chose mine to be ur lock screen.]

Doyoung was annoyed at this point he knew Jaehyun already knows why he did it, and why else? Yet, Jaehyun chose to act dumb.

[do0_96: Whatever, Jeong. I have a little crush, so what? We'll get over it.]

Jaehyun did not expect the response. He did not know Doyoung would be so blunt about it.

" 'We'll get over it', that doesn't sound right." Jaehyun thought. He's alone in their shared apartment cause Johnny had a date so he's occupying the living room.

[jeong_jaeh followed you]

Doyoung was staring at the notification. "Ah fuck it."

[jeong_jaeh: thanks for following back :) ]

[do0_96: Aren't you going to give me an answer? ]

[jeong_jaeh: well, you aren't really courting so-]

[do0_96: You know what I mean, Jeong. I don't stereotype athletes being jackass but you are about to prove me wrong. So just tell me where and when can I have my phone. PLEASE!"]

[jeong_jaeh: well.. since you ask nicely. meet me at 5:30pm tomorrow same mcdo.]

[do0_96: Great. Thank you. Good night, Jeong.]

[jeong_jaeh: night doyoung. see you! :> ]

Doyoung was proud of himself. "I raised you right!" Ten's voice in his head "No, I raised Doie right!"Taeyong responded.

He chose to stop thinking about his friends. He would always miss their company every time he is alone. Doyoung sighed. Everyone seemed to be happy having a love life except him. And suddenly a certain man with soft brown hair and beautiful dimpled smile invaded his brain. "Okay that's enough let's go to sleep."

Doyoung arrived first. He's 10 minutes early.

He did not order anything, as much as he'd love some iced coffee but he could not risk taking anything that may cause more hyperventilation. Meeting with Jaehyun was enough.

He was trying to recall their conversation the night before because he needed to channel that same confidence again.

A minute past 5:30, the door opened and there he was, Jeong Jaehyun, fresh from shower and Doyoung could literally smell him from where he was sitting. Jaehyun noticed him and did a small wave while smiling, walking towards him.

"Vanilla"
Doyoung tried to suppressed his shocked when he realized he said the word out loud.

"Come again?", Jaehyun asked nonchalantly while inviting himself to one of the chairs across Doyoung.

"Ah- I said I am craving some Vanilla so I will order Iced Coffee with Vanilla. How about you?" Doyoung reasoned ignoring his first resolve of not taking any caffeine during the meeting.