Ghostface..

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

After school, i started to walk home, though i must say that it felt like i was being followed and watched from away, which made me kinda walk fast but not noticeable, so if there was someone following me they wouldn't just launch at me if you know what i mean.. 

Besides that, i kept remembering what Billy had said to me before i left to go home.. he said "I'll always be watching you Y/n" he said that in a kinda scary but hot voice, after he said that i looked shocked and kinda creeped out, i must say sometimes Billy Loomis can be scary, and not like a jokingly scary, a psychotic kinda of scary way. 

Oh and he did keep his promise to me about how he wouldn't tell anyone that i killed Sidney, because of 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺 but i must say he does keep his promises so that's a good sign, i should know that he doesn't break promises by now since iv'e been friends with him for a long long time.  

𝐁𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

As i watched Y/n go her way back to her house i made sure that i wasn't in view range and ran off quickly towards an area where no one goes, that's also where i keep my spare Ghostface costume, i got changed into my costume and ran off towards the direction Y/n went, in the woods obviously so no one could see me and alert the police close in the area i was in.

As i was watching Y/n, it's like she knew she was being followed/watched but because i did this countless of times before i was never caught when she went to look back to see if she saw anyone, After like 2 minutes you started picking up your pace trying not to make it obvious you were trying to get away and into your house quickly so you would feel a bit more safer then walking home alone close to dark. I also picked up my pace, quietly though just so i wouldn't scare you more than you probably already are.

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I finally had reached home, i rushed towards my front door while grabbing my keys and opening the door once i reached it, i locked all the door in this house just to make sure no one or something could get in. 

After i locked all the doors, i went upstairs to my bedroom and into my bathroom to take a shower, i brushed my teeth and got changed into my pjs and went back downstairs, i reached up to the top cabinet and grabbed a popcorn packet and put it in a pot and placed it on the stove and turned it on, once i did that i turned around and headed towards my living room, i grabbed the remote and turned the TV on and scrolled through all the horror movies intending to find (F/H/M) , i found the movie i wanted and was about to turn it on when i heard the phone ringing from the kitchen.

Thinking it was my mum i ran towards the kitchen and picked up, "Hello?" there was a few minutes of silence before i said "Hellooo???" yet still no answer so i hung up. I turned around about to go to the living room i heard once again the phone ringing, i sighed in annoyance and picked up the phone again, "Hello, who is this?" once again few minutes of silence, i was getting annoyed and was about to hang up when i heard the person on the other line say "𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗬/𝗻..." 

I looked up with a shocked and scared face before i said "Who is this??" "𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀."  i must say his voice was hot but i can't like him since i am already head over heels for Billy. "I-i don't know.." i said in a obvious scared kinda voice. "𝗢𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝗬/𝗻~~~"

"No. I do not know who you are, now who is this.." i mumbled sacredly "𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲?" u- uhm it's  (F/H/M) "𝗔𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲"  i was trembling and stuttering so much that this mysterious person on the other line would know. " "𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗬/𝗻?, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁." "uh uhm yes i'm fine but can i ask?" "𝗛𝗺?". I stayed quiet for about 30 seconds before gathering up the courage to ask "W-Who is this?"  "𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶 𝗮𝗺?" "y-yes" "𝗔𝗵, 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁." 𝚂𝙼𝙰𝚂𝙷. I shot my head up looking behind me to see my window had been shattered into pieces all over my living room floor, "𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧" 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙿 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙿 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙿. And just like that the person hung up.

𝐀/𝐍:

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 3 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝/𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.