"You don't have to tell me that. I will."

None of them really took it against Lucifer for doing the things he did on a whim.

Beelzebub carefully carried a pile of food that he was well aware Belphegor favored. Quetzalcoatl brains, sushi, and some donuts. He also brought a large meal, so that he could bribe Belphegor to eat first before the treats.

Beelzebub smiled at the thought of his twin waking up to enjoy the food he brought with him.

Finally, the Avatar of Gluttony arrived at the entrance of the attic. He adjusted the food in his grasp to make room and went inside.

He carefully set the food down and called out. "Belphie."

"..."

"Belphieee..." Beelzebub made his way over to the bed. Belphegor didn't move in his position.

"Belphie, wake up. I brought your favorite food." He arrived at the foot of the bed. He reached a hand out to shake his twin awake.

Just as his hand hovered above the male's shoulder, something caught Beelzebub's eye.

The male blinked twice.

"A paper?"

In the sleeping male's grasp, was a small slip of paper. Something was scribbled on with a pencil. The paper was slightly creased.

Beelzebub leaned over as peered over his twin's body to see what the writing said. Though unfortunately, he couldn't read it from such an angle.

Beelzebub quietly reached over Belphegor, fingers clasping over the thin sheet of paper. Carefully, he drew his hand back to snatch the paper from the younger twin's grasp.

Beelzebub smoothened the paper slightly.

And so, he began to read to himself.

━✩【❖】✩━

You didn't tell me your name

But you had a really pretty smile.

I don't remember your eyes,

But the way you looked at me made my chest lighter.

I don't normally compliment my name,

But hearing it come out of your mouth made it sound special.