"...Excuse me?" Belphegor's brows furrowed, confused. You tapped your cheek in thought. "...I'm giving you the opportunity to decide."

"...Decide on what exactly?"

"I'm overstaying my welcome, Belphie." You smiled innocently. "So, do you want me to...leave?"

"Leave my dreams?" Belphegor inquired. You nodded slowly, eyes vacant from what Belphegor could discern. The dual-haired male blinked owlishly.

He parted his lips, only to pause and close them again.

Moments passed as silence was shared.

The twins' room was dimly lit. After a few moments, you began walking towards the older twin's bed, where a sleeping Beelzebub laid. You sat down on the bed and grinned at Belphegor, whose eyes never left your form.

"Do you want to see your other brothers?"

"...My brothers?"

"Yeah." You smiled sincerely. Belphegor's eyes trailed to your lips, before intricately taking in your features.

The way your eyes narrowed as your cheeks rose. Your smile gave him a sense of assurance. His chest lightened as he pressed his lips together.

Belphegor's eyes softened.

"..."

"Well?"

"...I'd like that."

"...Tell me about your brothers. You told me you would next time." You emphasized. Belphegor hummed in thought before closing his eyes.

"Come closer."

You leaned forwards, still sitting on Beelzebub's bed. Belphegor gained an irk mark. "I meant come sit at my bed."

"Oh."

You did as told. Just as he did before, Belphegor made himself comfortable on your thighs. "You know about Beel. He's the most reliable out of all of them."

"Mhm."

"I have six brothers." Belphegor began. "I'm the seventh of them, and Beel is the sixth. Next is Asmo and he's really obnoxious. He likes to keep his appearance neat and pretty. He paints my and my other brothers' nails."

"They're pretty cute."

"...Anyway, Beel and I are twins."