The song was still playing when Stassie pulled up outside of Timothée's. He was waiting outside, scrolling through his phone when she honked her car horn. She laughed when he jumped at the sudden noise.

"Hi." He stepped into the car after Stassie opened the door for him. "Taylor?"

The next track played; Miss Americana & the Heartbreak Prince.

"Obviously," Stassie said, starting the car. She turned to him as he put his seatbelt in and then turned back to the road, pulling her car out of the parking spot. "Where is it?"

"Street after the next," he said.

"That coffee place?" she snorted. "Are you kidding? Paparazzi are always there, Timmy."

"I know," he said. "Perfect place for them to see us and get suspicious."

"Is that why you asked to come coffee?"

"No. It's just a plus to hanging out with the amazing Anastasia Anniston," he smirked.

"Charming."

Timothée leaned forward and skipped the song. I Think He Knows began playing and he skipped again. Stassie's mouth fell open in offense. The Archer came on and he skipped again.

"Are they all Taylor?" he asked.

"Mm, well it is the Lover album," she smiled. "So, yes."

"Don't you have anything else?"

"I do. But I don't want to play anything else."

As Afterglow came on, she made sure that he didn't skip it. She began humming along, singing along to her favourite parts when they came on. Timothée smiled widely as he listened to her.

She parked outside the coffee place, and as assumed, there were paparazzi there.

"Fuck," she groaned, stopping the car. "I hate them."

"Yeah, well." Timothée looked over at them, already snapping photos and opened his door. He smiled at the cameras and went to open Stassie's door for her. He grabbed her hand, helping her out and leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "It'll help a lot more than you think it will."

They walked in together, still holding hands. Even if it was a fake publicity stunt, Stassie liked that they could do things as friends and let everyone else think it was as more.

As they ordered, Timothée rested his head on her shoulder and the barista raised her eyebrows, smiling.

"Your order will be coming right up," she said. "Um ... do you mind taking a picture?"

Stassie knew people would see them together and freak out, which made her slightly anxious, but she nodded, just as Timothée said, "Sure. Why not?"

"Thank you!" she smiled, walking around the counter and standing next to them. Timothée squeezed Stassie's hand as the barista took the photo, making sure the hands were visible in the photo.

"Have a nice day, love," Stassie said as the barista went around the counter again.

They both sat down, waiting for the drinks, and sat on opposite sides of the table. Cameras from outside were taking pictures through the window and Stassie internally groaned.