Cuppy and Mugsy

Cuphead was walking with his older brother Mugman. "Muggy, how old awe we?.." Cuphead asked as he looked at Mugman curiously. "Well, even your older brother doesn't know that, maybe Elder kettle does?" Mugman replied. The two boys ran into a tree. "OWWW" the two boys exclaimed as they fell to the ground. It wasn't a tree. The devil looked down on them. And with a booming voice, "Who dares to bump into the ruler and god of hell?"

Cuphead, a 7 year old boy who has problems with not thinking things through and can't pronounce his Rs. As Mugman, a 8 year old boy who's more intelligent and can talk perfectly fine. Both boys are taken care of the wise elder kettle, who found them when the were infants outside in a storm. Elder kettle told them to never go near the devil's casino. And they actually listened and never thought of going there ever in their tiny cup  lives. Now, on with the story.

"Who awe you? A goat?" said Cuphead while looking at the devil curiously. "A goat?! Excuse me? You don't know what a devil is, do you? The devil said in a angry voice. "Oh yeahhh. Oopsy." Cuphead said with a guilty voice. "Cups..? lets go back home." said mugman to cuphead. But, Cuphead didn't listen. The devil had enough  with the cup's attitude and curiosity and threw his trident at Cuphead. "CUPS!" Mugman exclaimed as he saw his younger brother laying motionless on the ground. He lay there with huge cracks in his head, and the milk in his cup was spilled out.