Final.

Taehyung hugged his body tightly, burying his face into his knees. His blanket lays by his freezing feet on the stiff bed. It was a cold morning, it was pouring outside. The raindrops trickled down taehyung's full-sized window, followed by a huge thunder roar which frightened the boy.

There was a knock on the door, as Taehyung shot his head up almost instantly. He grabbed a pillow from behind him and hugged it. The door slowly opened, and a nurse stepped in with a tray of food.

"Taehyung." She called, walking towards his bed and placing the fragile plastic container onto his side table.

"Eat your food, okay? Head nurse Kim specifically requested some soybean pudding for you, again." She informed with a smile. She quietly walked away, and headed out to another patient's room.

Taehyung whimpered, before lowering his pillow so that he could peek. Taehyung leaned foreword to look at his food tray, hugging his favorite stuffed animal. He shifted towards his night stand, his oversized comfortable hospital clothing rubbed onto his skin as he ate his lunch.

Taehyung has alzheimer for six, almost seven years now. His mother discovered his illness through school, It was suspicious when he kept forgetting that he went to elementary school, several times he even failed to remember basic words.
He took a big scoop of his soy pudding, pushing it with gusto into his mouth as he chewed it deliciously. Recently, All Taehyung thought of was suicide. He wanted to die. He hated himself, for being such a burden to his mother, for never succeeding in anything he wished for or dreamed.

Since Taehyung was a little boy, he had a interest in cars - he wanted to own a car shop. However, his dreams were shattered now, He obviously could not do much his condition.
Taehyung frowned. There was a weird taste in the soybean pudding that he had disliked. He slowly stepped out of bed, his socks were preventing his feet from touching the freezing floor. He took small baby steps, and went out of his room. "M-Miss?" Taehyung stuttered, tapping on a nurses' shoulder. She turned around, and smiled warmly to the boy.

"Yes taehyung?" Taehyung frowned once more, and gave the nurse his soybean pudding. "The pudding tastes weird." The nurse took the pudding from taehyung. She frowned. "We have a new nurse today. The chef is on leave, He has to take care of his sick grandmother. So, We asked the new nurse if she could cook, and she agreed. I guess this was her first go at soybean pudding." The nurse sighed, glancing at the pudding.

"Would you like some jelly instead?" She suggests. Taehyung shook his head with a tiny pout on his face, before walking back into his room.

"Minha, Your soybean pudding tastes weird; says patient Kim taehyung." The nurse informed, nudging Minha. "Hey! It was successful for my first try!" The girl stomped her foot.
The nurse just scoffed at her, with a tiny smirk on her face. "You try making the pudding next time, then!" Minha backfired, making the nurse chuckle. "Slow down there, Kid. I was only kidding. Jeez." The nurse shook her head. Minha just sighed, and turned away.

Minha graduated university a few weeks ago, and it was finally time she had a job.
She did not have any interest in becoming a nurse back then. In fact, she had actually started her own website - she plans to be a blogger instead.

Even though she prefers sitting on her comfortable couch, with her laptop in front of her as her fingers go mental; she decided to have a short change of plans. Because of her beloved grandmothers' passing, she desired to become a nurse instead; At the exact same hospital her grandmother got submitted to.

Minha was the most affected by her grandmothers' pass. Minha wasn't the closest to her family, since she had three brothers. She decided to not get into her parents' way, and usually stayed quiet. So, she made friends with her grandmother instead.
Minha would always dress the fanciest and the prettiest whenever she was visiting their grandma - she would apply light makeup, and curl her hair. She even avoided wearing black, since the elder disliked it.