I tuck some of her hair behind her ear. Just after I do she kisses me again quickly. Then again on my cheek, my jaw, my nose, my forehead, my other cheek, then once again on my lips. I can feel my face burning.

I pull her closer when I kiss her. I don't kiss her quickly. I kiss her slowly, and softly. My hand goes into her hair, she hums happily. Cora settles her hands on either side of my chest.

Not too long after, I pull away. Not because I wanted to stop, but because I forgot to breathe. Cora took my breath away. She grins down at me, I grin back up at her. Then I wrap my hands around her waist and spin her so she's now laying on her side, right next to me.

"I love you." She says, her wavy hair sprawled out around her head. She looks positively angelic, the morning light streaming onto her cheek and catching her dark honey-colored eyes.

"I love you too, Cora," I say, holding her honey gaze with mine. She looks at me with adoration and kindness. It fills my heart so much that I think it might burst.

We lay in comfortable, loving silence for a couple of minutes. I like just watching her. Her eyes when she blinks, her gentle smile, the steady rise and fall of her chest. All of it. She's actually here, laying in her bed with me, telling me she loves me. It doesn't seem real.

A gurgle breaks the silence. Cora looks down sheepishly with a small laugh.

"Would you like some breakfast, Beloved?" I offer. She nods with a giggle. We get off her bed slowly, not wanting to rush away. I hold her hand as we walk through the hallways. I can't help but squeeze it every so often, just to make sure she's still here. She returns it every time.

When we enter the kitchen I see Grayson sitting on the counter with a bowl of cereal and Todd with an omelet. Their heads snap up to us and Cora moves closer to me nervously.

"Good morning, Lovebirds," Todd says, attempting to tease us. Grayson snickers lightly.

"Good morning, Jasey," Cora says brightly, although softer than how she typically speaks. Both men soften their gazes.

"Did you sleep okay? I know last night was a little stressful." Grayson says gently. Cora relaxes at his tone.

"Yeah, but I think the night was a success." Her eyes drift to our intertwined hands. I smirk in a silent victory as I watch realization dawn on their faces.

"How so?" Grayson trails off, eyes wide.

"I got to dress up and drink fruit punch," Cora says sarcastically. I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"I got to tell her I love her," I state. Despite my even tone, the words fill me with unbridled joy.

Grayson chokes on his cereal, while Todd practically slams down his plate.

"Who confessed first-"

 "What did you say-"

"How did it happe-"

"Was it when you two disappear-"

"Where did you two go-"

"What did you do-"

"Slow down!" Cora exclaims. "Let us answer first." 

My elder annoyances back off begrudgingly. Todd gestures for us to speak.

"She said it first, although I believe I made myself quite clear." I recount.

"How?" Grayson says, squinting suspiciously at me. I glare back.

"He told me that none of it was a lie, and it was exactly what I needed to hear," Cora explains, her face tinting pink

"And how'd you react to that?" Todd questions.

"It took a second for me to believe him, but I think it worked out. And now, here we are," she admits.

The two appraise us similarly, unnervingly. Grayson steps closer, eyes squinted, head tilting. There's a long beat of silence before he gasps dramatically.

"Oh. My. God!" He shrieks. Todd shakes his head in disapproval. 

"What? What's wrong?" Cora asks worriedly. I sigh deeply.

"What did you do?!" Grayson demands, pointing to us.

"Nothing! What's wrong?!" Cora cries in concern.

"I can't believe the audacity," Todd says bitterly.

"You're just babies." Grayson practically sobs.

Cora looks from them to me, and I hate the genuine look of fear in her eyes.

"What did we do?" She asks, unfortunately drinking their Kool-Aid.

"I believe they're referring to the fact that we kissed," I state blandly.

"Oh, thank god. I thought we broke some weird Gotham rule or something." She deflates.

"I should arrest you for public indecency." Grayson crosses his arms. 

"Richy, if you ever arrest me, it's going to be for something much worse than kissing your brother."