meeting toemon

I always come back, so dont you guys dare think I gave up this story

Arriving at the Mushasi shrine on motorcycle [name], who was waiting for that dude who said they wanna fight.

[name] POV

Damn guess that guy was a wussy, laughing out loud while saying this. I heard the roar of two motorcycles come from behind. Turning around to almost come close with a fist. Thank goodness for fast reflex, or I might've gotten hit. 

[Name] turning around to look at who almost punched him, seeing a pink cotton candy haired man being restrained by a blue cotton candy haired man. Let me go angry! the pink haired one yelled. [name] taking note that the blue haired one nickname is most likely to be angry. 

So you're the twin devil dude right, yeah we are sorry about him. it's okay anygays the names y/n, I'm Souya angry for short, and he's Nahoya smiley for short. Nice to meet you angry. You too smiley. I held my hand out for him to shake since we're probably going to have to get along.

taking my hand, he pulled me towards him and punched me in a stomach, so me being me punched him back. Hehe, I guess you do know how to punch.

 Aww, you fIatter me, you throw good punches too. 

I'll take that as a complement as well.  (sweat drops), guys, I'm still here . Sorry, angry/Souya. it's  also that everyone else is here.

next chapter is meeting everyone and hanging out. Hope you enjoyed