Harry Potter - "Tutoring"

TWs: Public Sex, Gentle Harry, teasing, nothing too extreme - I'll let you off easy for the first chapter ;)

Summary : a classic hp smut story, you need help in a class and are assigned harry as ur tutor, he helps you but not just with your schooling needs *lipbite*

Your house: whatever ur own house is.

Word count: 2979

A/N : "Y/H" = Your House

~

You were sitting in Potions, your least favourite class on your schedule. God you hated this class.

You only chose it because your father insisted that you took it 'or else', and you knew better than going against your fathers wishes.

You sat there, at your desk next to Luna Lovegood. She was a bit odd but you enjoyed her company. You would both make small talk about your trauma regarding your mothers and plants. (#mommyissues)

You weren't listening at all. You were sitting there looking off into the distance day dreaming about literally anything, cuz anything was better than this class.

Your thoughts get interrupted as Luna elbows you in the side. You turn and glare at her but she nods her head to the top of the class room.

You follow her eyes and see Slughorn looking at you as if he asked you a question. You look back at him silently.

"Well Miss L/N? Are you going to answer the question."

He asked, a slight teasing tone in his voice. You looked at him blankly. He sighed and rolled his eyes before turning around.

"5 points from Y/H for not paying attention."

You hear a murmur run through the class from your other housemates, a few glaring at you.

This was the 5th time this week points had been taken away in potions from your house. And it was only Wednesday.

Finally after what seems like an eternity the bell goes. You grab your books and make an attempt to leave but you were interrupted by Slughorn calling your name.

You look at Luna with a 'please help me istfg this man' look and she just gives you a dazed smile before walking away.

'Whatever she's smoking, I need some'

"Now, Miss L/N. I've noticed that your grades are slipping and you aren't paying attention in class."

Slughorn begins as you approach his desk. He looks at you for a reply but you just stand there, mouth sealed shut.

"What am I going to do with you Y/N."

He says exasperated. He sits down at his desk and takes his hat off. The older man puts his glasses on and collects a few sheets on his desk.

"I have arranged a tutor for you."

Your eyebrows furrow slightly at the news. Great, more fucking potion lessons on your time table. Slughorn continues, ignoring your displeased manner.

"I have asked Mr. Potter if he would tutor you, as I'm sure you know he's top of the class."

You perk up. Potter? Tutoring you? A.K.A. you and Harry in a room, by yourself. You couldn't ask for more!

You have had a crush on the chosen one since year 3, and now because of your lack of interest in potions, he was going to be stuck with you in a room for an hour twice a week.