Nighttime love🔥

THIS STORY IS 100% CONSENSUAL !!!! AND THIS IS A REQUEST FROM A GREAT FRIEND OF MINE I HOPE YOU LIKE IT
(THIS STORY CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING OF, ORAL SEX, THE FEMALE RECEIVING, AND I THINK THATS IT)...[ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST ORAL STORY SO IF IT SUCKS IM SORRY]
.
.
.
3rd POV:
All y/n remembered waking up to was a wet dream...but when She opened her eyes...
.
.
.
Y/N POV:
"M-mi amor~ hah!" I continued to let out small grunts and moans as Bruno continued to eat me out, "Ahh, she's awake well then, good morning Bonita" Bruno said to me but he went back to giving me head. "A-Ahh!~ fuck! Right there~" I put my hand on this head slightly gripping his hair.. then he went over a sensitive part "amor d-do that again~" he gladly obeyed and kept going over that part "I-I'm close~" the way he was eating you out made you tell that your orgasm would hit you like a truck. "Shit!~don't stop ~!!"..... and then it happened.. "FUCK!!~" and loud moans followed.
<<TIME SKIP AFTER AFTERCARE>>
.
.
.
Y/N POV:
Me and my husband were snuggling in bed as I slowly fall asleep,.. "amor" Bruno said "hm?" I gave a lazy hum basically showing on how tired I am from our session, "I love you mi vida.. and nothing will ever change that"... "I... love you.. to" I replied back tiredly while falling asleep. Bruno kissed my forehead/cheek and recommended we should go to bed, I gladly agreed. And after a few seconds I immediately fell asleep.
.
.
.
OMG THAT WAS MY FIRST ORAL STORY!!!!!!