"I am your Hope."

"Hello everyone, my name is Hope Mikaelson and I am standing by the lovely Lisa who Lena cares about a lot is that right?" Hope looked at Lisa for answer she nodded knowing she had no other choice. Hope could already see Lena angry and was about to come up there but Hope had that figured out.
"Lena stand right where you are and don't move." She did exactly what Hope told her but not because she wanted it was the sire bond Hope didn't think about it till Lisa reminded her.
"See how hard was that now back to what I wanted so Lena you want to keep Lisa safe since you couldn't or care about John then give Lizzie." Lena looked at Lisa furious
"Lisa betrayed me so kill I don't care." Hope turned to Lisa who was hurt by what she said.
"How could you do this to me we love each other." Lena smiled
"I loved John more you were a useable source thats all you were to me." Everyone left scared Josie came in
Lisa sobbed then took Hope's hand and lead her to Lizzie. "Josie stay here with Lena."
"I know where Lizzie is but your gonna have to make yourself go through tons of witches, werewolves, and vampires."
Hope stopped "Me?"
Lisa nodded but Hope shakes her head "no, if you wanna prove your on my side and not die your gonna fight your own." Lisa took a deep breath then nodded with tears in her eyes.
"I only joined because you father killed mine I heard about the Mikaelsons all I wanted was revenge but then the time I spent with Lena made me forget about all that and do what my father told me to love but Lena was just using me she never loved me so I am with you on this." She put her long dark brown hair in a ponytail and she waited for Hope's signal then they kicked the door down and everyone was in the room. Both Hope and Lisa looked at each other and nodded then they started to fight.
Back with Josie keeping a eye on Lena who couldn't move Josie took that time to confront her. "If my sister is hurt or worse I swear I will kill you myself." Lena started to laugh "yeah, how are petite little girl is gonna kill me?" Josie looks away knowing what that smirk on her face can trigger but this was her twin sister but Josie clenched her fists trying to stay calm.
Hope used all the magic she got to fight everyone Lena had a few hits but was managing just fine. By the time she got to last few witches Hope easily snapped their necks she had blood all over her but she didn't care about that. "Go fight the west I took care of the witches I have to go get Lizzie." Lisa nodded and did exactly what she told her. Hope kicked the door out and immediately her eyes filled with tears on seeing Lizzie in this really bad shape. Lizzie was almost desiccated she was already there and looked like she was dying. Hope ran to her and didn't think she bit into her arm and put it up against Lizzie's mouth "there you go come on." It wasn't human blood but her blood should make Lizzie feel better since Hope's blood was already in her. A little color came back to Lizzie who slowly opened her eyes to find the girl she wanted to see.
"Hope is that you?" Hope smiled and nodded with tears running down her cheeks "yeah its me." That made Lizzie start to cry Hope scooped Lizzie into her arms and hugged her tightly and didn't let go for a minute. Hope pulled back and cupped both of Lizzie's cheeks "I love you and I will never let you go again do you hear me?" Lizzie nodded then not being gentle jammed her lips onto Hopes they kissed a passionate kiss that felt like forever for them.
Hope helped Lizzie up who was still in a lot of pain she put her arm around Hope's neck and they walked out. Lena and Josie was still out there standing when they saw Hope and Lizzie walk out Josie didn't hesitate run to her sister and hugged her burying her face into Lizzie's shoulder. "I missed you." Lizzie groaning hugged her back crying "I miss you too." Hope walked up to Lena "you can move but your not leaving till we fight." Lena sighed like she lost but then smiled "I don't give up that easily."
She took of her long ring that she uses for a knife and threw into Lizzie's neck who fell on the floor.
"No!" Hope screamed and quickly sped to Lizzie's aid
That made Josie so angry that she let her emotions get the best of her and Dark Josie comes out.
"Hello, meet your worst nightmare." She had a dark grin on her face
"Me."