Chapter 3 - Endless Hotel (Pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

"One of these days...! I'm gonna eat her!" Power declared.

"Hey, I still haven't got her kiss yet, don't or I'm gonna cut ya in half!" Denji also declared. 

Power didn't get intimidated or scared though. As they were got to another floor, Arai and Y/N noticed something weird. But before Arai could tell everyone, Y/N spoke first. 

"Hm? Hold on..." 

"What is it?" Aki asked.

"We just came from the 8th floor, right?" Aki nodded "Well, we're on the 8th floor" 

"Hey, topknot, you sure you didn't miscount?" Denji asked. 

"Tch, I'll check it!" Arai went back down the stairs to double-check. 

"I'll turn her into steak someday and feast on her!" Power vowed while saliva dripped down her mouth, and still angry at Himeno.

"Speaking of steak, I want one right now!" Denji demanded. 

Arai appeared and stopped at the stairs that led to the 9th floor. Everyone except Power looked at him in confusion. 

"Huh...?" Arai was confused as well. 

"Didn't Arai just go down the stairs?" Himeno asked, Aki nodded, and this just confirmed her suspicion, now all she needs to do is to test it "Hey, Kobeni, stay still and do a double peace sign!" 

Kobeni did what she told, she still looked nervous and scared. Himeno rushed down the stairs, but she ended up behind Arai, who was still standing on the stairs leading to the 9th floor. 

Everyone was shocked and was still confused about what was happening. 

"It has to be a devil's ability..." Aki entered a door but it led back to where they were "Definitely a devil's ability"

Y/N looked outside the window, just to see another room. Y/N scratched his head in annoyance "Goddamn it, are we going through a loop? This shit is like the backrooms"

"Hey! Every window doesn't lead outside, it just leads us to the next room!" Denji said. 

Aki leaned on a wall, sweat dripping down his face "It seems we can't get off the 8th floor..." 

"Can I blow this place up just to see what happens?" Y/N asked 

"No!" Everyone but Power yelled. 

<--/// Timeskip ///-->

It had been a couple of minutes since everyone managed to calm down, they stayed in a room and relaxed for a bit. 

Himeno was smoking, Y/N was carving the words 'Kilroy was here' on the wall using his dagger, and the rest were either sitting on the beds or just standing around. 

"Let's confirm on what we know, we can't get out due to a devil's ability. No matter where or how we tried to get out, we all just end up on the 8th floor" Aki recapped. Y/N turned away from his carving and looked at Aki. 

"Hey, we still haven't tried if we can get out by exploding everything" 

"For the last time, no! You'll kill everyone!" Aki yelled at Y/N, his anger rising.

Y/N raised his arms up in defense "Woah, no need to shout. If it's about that firecracker, I can assure you that it wasn't my fault"

"I know you're lying!" 

"Wait, isn't it because Power killed that devil while it was using its ability?" Denji asked.

Power grabbed Denji by the collar and pulled him up "You're the one who said to kill it!"