Episode 2: A Certain Bomb

Start from the beginning

"That's a lot to take in," Dazai said.

"Not quite as much as you, though," Kimika murmured to herself.

"So I'm still using a sword there," the President remarked.

"Too many vocations, as expected, Fukuzawa-sensei," said Dr. Yosano.

"But why don't they just change the name of the ability to something like his?" Ranpo inquired.

"Perhaps they merely did it because there's a similar idea inside the book about being equal?" Kyoka suggested.

"Ah, Kyoka is extremely brilliant!" said Kimika, drawing their attention.

"Never mind, let's take a quick break and then we'll get started," she stated as she exited the room.

"So, what do you think?" Dr. Yosano questioned abruptly.

"Think? About what?"

"About the situation: Don't you think this will not end well, knowing our future?" she inquired.

"I' wonder~," Ranpo and Dazai replied.

"I don't think this is severe enough if these two aren't bothered by it," Tanizaki told them, looking at the two.

"Dazai, Ranpo, what are your thoughts?" the president asked the two.

"Well, there's no way knowing the future is a good thing, but if it is, then the future may be far worse than knowing the future, and I don't think that's the only reason Kimika did this to us," Dazai replied, nodding to Ranpo.

"A case that not even the World's Greatest Detective can solve; it must be a huge problem."

"Well, since Ranpo-san said that, it must be true; we must be cautious; should we really just sit here and do nothing?" Kunikida wondered.

"We will wait until Kimika reveals the truth; until then, we will just have to sit back for the time being," the president stated, as the "smiling" pair agreed.

Kimika, on the other hand, is looking at the 'smiling' pair. "Sigh. I just want you to watch those films... Why did you make things so complicated as if I had an ulterior motive?!" she grumbled.

After Break

"Now, let's start the next episode!"

I haven't smelled tatami mats in a long time' The narrator Atsushi narrated and the screen focus on the sleeping him

The sun rose up as he slowly wake up too but still half asleep. He looked at his surrounding in confusion.

"Huh? Where am I? What happened last night?" He murmured to himself as the flashback of what happened last night played.

"Another trauma unlocked?" Ranpo joked, as Atsushi scratch his neck with a tiny giggle.