Hey! How are you?

"Shut up." I nudged Masons side with my elbow. He caved to the other side, grabbing his waist.
"Ouch!" He whispered, dropping my pen.
"Thank you." I picked it up, giving him a smug look. He grabbed at my arm, trying to get my pen back. We giggled as I threw a fry at him.
Mason and I had been working, a little too hard. We decided to stop to get some food, as we needed a break and got hungry. Woods was one of my close friends. Not nearly as close as Mason, or even Adler. But still one of my best buds. Here Mason and I sat, at this table, coming up with ideas of what to wear at Woods' upcoming wedding. He had finally done it. After years of moping and complaining, he found someone. Good for him, as he'll finally have someone else to bother as much as he bothers us daily. But, we do love him dearly.

"Okay, okay.. So I'm thinking for you.. Like.. (F/C) and maybe some black heels?" He questioned, writing it down on a piece of paper and roughly drawing out horribly what he had in mind.
"Okay, not bad." I tapped my pen on the table. He took a bite from his burger as I looked at my blank paper in thought.
"How about.." I mumbled, sketching out a nice black suit with a tie.
"This?" I picked up the paper, showing it to him.
He smiled, nodding his head slowly.
"I like it, good taste, (Y/N)." I smiled back, biting on the end of my pen.
"Can you believe it? He's actually found someone. Someone who loves him and can deal with him." We both burst out laughing at Masons comment.
"No, but really, I am happy for him." Mason continued, wiping the tears from the good laugh we had from his eyes.
"Me too." I smiled "I can't believe it. It's like he's growing up so fast." I continued.
"Now we just need to find you a man, (Y/N). How about Adler?" He blew me a fake kiss.
"Gahh! No! Mason! He's like a brother to me. He's attractive but he doesn't like me that way." I slapped my pen to the table.

"But you guys kissed!" He whined in retaliation. I tried to keep my cool, holding in my sigh.
"Yes, Mason, but we went over this. Adler and I spoke about it and have decided to stay friends. I would prefer not to ruin the friendship I have with Adler. We've known each other for years." I stopped myself from continuing by taking a sip of my drink. Looking out the window, I sighed lowly. Mason didn't seem to notice as he shrugged and apologized for bringing it up. I love Mason, so of course I'll forgive him for whatever reason I may be mad at him.
"Okay, let's get back before Adler's beats us up for being late." I giggled.
Mason threw out our trays as I packed up our leftovers in a bag, and put away our papers and pens in my purse. Mason sighed happily, stepping away from the table. "I'm happy for him." He pretended to fake cry.
"Oh, please. You're married too. Did you forget you have a wife and a kid?"
I poked his side.
"I'm just joking around. He felt the same way when I got married. And when we found out about David? Oh, forget it. He was nearly at my feet crying of happiness as if he was the father AND mother of David all at once." He spoke with his hands, looking at me ocassionally.
I laughed, nodding at his statements. I could believe that, that sounds like Woods to me. He opened the car door for me, letting me sit in the passenger seat. "Thank you." I smiled to him.
"No problem." Mason hopped into the drivers side and started up the car. We sat silently as Mason tapped to the beat of Start Me Up by The Rolling Stones.
We slowly turned to each other, acknowledging the song.

If you start me up
If you start me up, I'll never stop
If you start me up
If you start me up, I'll never stop

I giggled under my breath, knowing what was coming.

I've been running hot
You got me wrecking gonna blow my top
If you start me up
If you start me up, I'll never stop
Never stop, never stop, never stop

Mason began to drive with one hand, using the other one to get into my face and make funny hand movements while driving. He would look at me ocassionally and look back at the road. I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh.