Anxiety?

Y/N POV

We were in the car and Rue was singing to some rapper I didn't know of. All I know is my dad never let me listen to rap he said it has to much cursing. But being around Fez and Ashtray I've got used to it even though I have never curse before. My thoughts were interrupted "Yo can you tell her to shut the fuck up?" Ashtray said obviously annoyed. "Fuck" I said. I don't know where it came from but it felt good saying it. Everyone looked at me dumbfounded. "Don't say that again." Ashtray said turning back around.

"Anyways yeah Rue you gotta chill out back there for real. Me and Ash gotta go handle some serious business right now so." Fuz said. "Yeah I can do that I can stay back here it's real comfy right (Y/n)?" Rue asked. I chuckled and shook my head yes. We pulled up to this sketchy looking apartments. I was confused at first but then I remember Fuz said something about business.

"Ard listen here y'all stay here me and Ash gotta go handle something no funny business and I mean it. Ash wait here for a sec." Fuz said getting out the car. I see Fuz talking to some slinky looking guy with half naked girl. I look at Ashtray and see him holding something.

As he was about to leave the car I grab his shoulder. "Your going to be okay right?" I asked kinda worried after seeing what looks like a dangerous weapon in his hand. He smirks "Don't worry pretty girl I'll be fine." He said pecking my forehead and leaving the car before i can say anything. I was stunned before I heard the door open and see the blond girl get into the car. I climb to sit in the passenger seat.

"I'm Faye." the blonde said. Rue introduced herself and then looked at me. I turned around looking out the window. Rue and the blonde were talking then I heard Rue "I don't think it's a good Idea to do that." I turned around to see the girl lighting something then pull out a needle fill it up with whatever was in the spoon and open her legs. I turned around rolling down the window closing my eyes and trying to keep my breath steady.

I don't know why I felt like I was having a anxiety attack but I was.  All of a sudden I was pulled out car panicking I passed. I woke in a dark closet and started panicking. I felt my heart clinch and I couldn't breathe tears were starting to come to my eyes while I was trying to catch my breath. I then felt someone grab my hands before I could panic more I heard a voice " Hey you okay Im here." and when I knew it was Ashtray I stud up and hugged him. I don't know why I was letting him touch me let alone me touch him but I just needed comfort.

Fast forward to the car

I was sitting in the back which Rue was rambling about how cool the whole situation was. I was still shocked and wanted to just be with Ashtray for some reason. Fuz yelled at Rue to stop joking around then we pulled up to what looked like a party. I took a deep breath and checked the time. 8:43 pm.

When we got to the party it looked like a lot of people in one room. It was a lot going on something I wasn't used to. Once I got out the car I walked next to Ashtray I guess he could tell I was scared because he grabbed my hand "Stay with me y'all be okay." and I listened. I didn't know why all of a sudden I was okay with him touching me but I was.

We walked into the party and it smelt like a whole bunch of alcohol and the stuff fuz smokes.  We sat on this couch with a few other people. Ashtray got me a water knowing I didn't want to drink and crackers I don't know where he got them but they were good.

Ashtray was talking to them but I felt the guy who was sitting across from Ashtray eyes on me. I looked at him and he looked up from looking at my boobs and winked. I started feeling really uncomfortable so I moved over to Ashtray more as if that was possible and crossed my arms over my boobs. I felt Ashtrays hand go over my shoulder and I looked up at him and see him mean mugging the guy that was staring at me.

Ashtray got a call from who I guess was Fuz. "Ard we gotta bounce let's go (Y/n)." I was confused but grabbed his hand and we started walking out but then I saw Rue and wanted to talk to her. "Wait can I go talk to Rue?" I asked I don't know why I want to but I did. "No let's go she's coming anyways." He said tugging my hand.

I really needed to talk to Rue but without him so I yanked my hand away and started walking toward her then I saw Fuz start beating some guy up. It was nasty my first time seeing a fight and I felt nauseous. I felt a pair of arms grab me and I jumped a little I turned and saw Ashtray. He looked mad but he pulled me out the house and pushed me into the car not hard but I got in. I didn't know why he felt the need to protect me when I can handle it on my own.

"When I tell you to do something you need to do it. I ain't telling you to be bossy or nothing it was for your own safety." He said sitting in the drivers seat while I was in the passenger. Before I could respond I heard the car doors open and turn to see Fuz and Rue get in the car. Ashtray then drives off. A little bit later into the ride Ashtray put his hand on my thigh rubbing it up and down with his thumb.

I didn't know why I liked the feeling but it made me feel tangles in my lower stomach and the only thing that ever made me feel like that is k-pop men.

I checked the time and saw it was 10:33 and my eyes widened. "Stop the car now." I said sternly. He stopped it and I got out and ran. I knew where I was going and I knew Ashtray was following me because the headlights of their car was still on me. He started turning them off and on and I started laughing I didn't know why but I did. 2 Minutes later I got home and I opened the door the see a very angry look dad and a very anxious mom behind him.

—————————-
A/n
heyyy there will probably be another update tonight 🤟🏽 thank you so much for the support I love y'all💗