Ch. 2

*it's been 3 years since I've got rebirth here, and nothing special has really happened, except Jennette mother's death*
Flash back:
*I want to see Jennette mother, but this body can't help me, argh.. *
I was thinking until I felt like someone is holding me I close my eyes for a second then I opened it again and I saw a white haired man with a golden eyes *wow he looks handsome tho, I'm sure that he's Jennette uncle*
"Ahhhhhh" I was busy thinking then suddenly I heard a woman scream I try to turn my head a little bit and when I did so I saw a brunette haired woman that she looks like she was sleeping, but from that woman scream I'm sure that she's dead, *she's pretty so pretty, if someone see her he won't know that she is actually dead*
"Let's pray for her " Roger said, as I close my eyes to pray with them.
"Take the kid to her room "
A maid take me from Roger's hands, she hold me tightly, and we start walking to the room, "are you okay my lady? " the maid asked, I look at her confused, *are you actually asking if I'm okay, I'm a kid tho, are you crazy*
"Ah I'm really crazy aren't I, asking a kid if she's alright.. "
*yeah you're totally crazy stupid woman*
"It's just that your mother's dead breaks my heart, she was like my best friend , we know each other since we was kids, she was the person who saved me.. "
*ah, so she knows Jennette mother*
"We're here" the maid open the door as I saw a sweet room with a cute baby bed, *ah i totally forgot about that baby's bed, ah it's gonna be the worst days in my life but I should try my best*
End of flash back.
*and after all that maid become my nanny, her name is Lilia, she's 20 years old, she has blond hair and red eyes.
How she looks like:

[Manhwa:the way to protect the female lead older brother]{she just look like Roxanne it's not her, because the real Roxanne will be an important character in the future, maybe}
*in the beginning I thought that she was a normal maid, but with time I realized that she Lilia is actually an intelligent person, and she's really scary when she gets mad, but she's important to me to change Jennette's destiny, ah well I can walk now and also speak and for my good luck I've learned that language in my past life when I was a kid, so yeah it's really good for me, I can't go to library because it's a little bit far from my room and I get tired so easily in this kid body, so I always tell Lilia when I need a book, at first it was weird for her a 3 years old kid wants to read books, but by time it became normal for her. *
"My lady the breakfast is ready" I heard Lilia's voice, I turn around and reply "thank God I was really hungry Lilia"
"Come and eat"Lilia says
*I eat breakfast in my room, and I usually don't get out from it*
" My lady, what about we take a walk outside today "
"Huh?!? "
"My lady you never got out from your room and I think it's a good idea to take a walk today, and it's important for you to know more about the place you're leaving at"
* she's right I should get out from this room*
"Okay, I think that it's a really good idea"
"Then, end your breakfast and we can go"
"Ok "
-When she ends the breakfast, and Lilia dressed Jennette-
"I finish, you look really cute my lady"Lilia says with a small smile
How Jennette looks like:

" yeah I'm really cute""Now shall we go my lady""Yes" Jennette says and she looks exited

"Now shall we go my lady"
"Yes" Jennette says and she looks exited.
Lilia hold Jennette in her arms and she opens the door and start walking.
*I can feel eyes on me, is it because they are surprised, ah of course they are surprised from my beauty, wow I really got the gods blessing I was pretty in my past life and I'm still pretty in this life to*
"My lady we are in the garden" Lilia voice cut my deep thoughts.
"Ah, put me down" I said as Lilia put me down.
We start walking , "it's a beautiful garden" I says while looking at the flowers, "the Duke's dead wife build this garden and she takes care of it, and when she died the Duke take care of it by himself" Lilia says looking at me.
"The Duke loved his wife so much right? "I asked
" he wasn't but he was and still love her"Lilia replied
"How the Duchess looks like"
"She has black hair and blue eyes with such a beautiful white skin"
"I can imagine how beauty she was"
"You know M'lady the Duke was a kind person before the Duchess death but when she died he became a cold person around all people even his own son"
*son?? *
*ah*"do you mean Ijekiel Alpheus "
"Yes M'lady but how do you know his name and you've never met him"
"Ah, I read about him in the Alpheus history book"
Lilia glared at me for a moment then she says"you know M'lady lady you're a real smart kid"
"Thanks Lilia"
*how does it feel when you lost the person that you really care about, what about Anas is he okay did got remarried, did he fall in love with another woman, ahh it's really hurts to think about him with another woman*
'He didn't got remarried'
A voice cut my deep thoughts, I look at Lilia"did you say something "
"No I didn't"
'It's not the maid it's me'
*huh who the hell is talking*
'Look at the flowers garden I'm there'
I look at the garden as the voice says* huh a cat*
'Yeah that's me come and take me'
*and why should I? *
'That's me you stupid bitch I'm the woman who bring you here's
*lady angel*
'I told you that I'm not an angel can't you understand, come and take me'
*uh okay coming* I walked by the flowers and I hold the cute white cat between my arms.
"M'lady?? "
"Ah you seem surprised, I want to take care of this cat"
Lilia glared at me for a while then she says"as you want M'lady "
*but why don't you come to me by yourself*
'Ah I'm tired I don't want to walk '
*huh I thought that you're dying or something*
' Nah I can't die so easily'
*but how can you read my mind*
'I don't read your mind it's telepathy, we can talk by our minds'
*ahh now I understand*
*by the way you didn't tell me your name*
'My name's Ariana'
*such a beautiful name just like you*
'Oh god can you stop talking about my look'
*fine, fine, but you know I'm so happy*
'Why'
*because you actually come*
'Huh?? '
" M'lady I think it's time to return, it's lunch time"
"Is it lunch time already? "
"Yeah, the time is really fast"
"Yeah it is"
_________________________________________
To be continued..
I wish you enjoyed the chapter, it may be boring but those are important events .
1229 words.