sick days (davey & angel)

11:00 am
angel tosses and turns in bed while trying to get some fresh cold air after being under those thick furry heavy sheets that david bought for their bed, for what reason? angel doesn't know.

probably because angel has this habit of buying cute blankets that are way too small to share and barely can cover their entire body which considering david is fairly taller and bigger than angel, he doesn't even bother using them. in fact he doesn't like how bad angel's addiction with buying them has gotten that he now stores them in the closet without angel noticing. don't even get me started with how much david gets annoyed when he sees those blankets on the couch, in the car or even outside on the chairs of their porch. does he complain? no. he sees how much angel enjoys them and since angel BARELY bothers to wear jackets even if it's freezing outside or in their house the blankets get their fair use.

angel stretches in bed while still closing their eyes almost completely drifting off back to sleep. david groans in his sleep, furrowing his eyebrows in response of all the movement happening in bed. angel then wakes up a little more after hearing david, "davey?" angel whispers to see if he's actually awake..no response. After opening their eyes their and realizing their surroundings they can't seem to get over the pain in their throat and how bad their head is killing them.

wait..work! angel almost jumps up immediately but before trying to scoot and get out of bed they feel david's firm hands pulling them in so that their body is right where his is at. their back against his stomach and chest and him then nuzzling his face in angels neck "don't even think about it you little snot" he says in his raspy morning voice. they knew they wouldn't be able to get out of this.

"i have work davey" angel tries to say but can't seem to get all out before shockingly realizing their voice is giving out on them.

"what i didn't hear that" he says knowing very well that he knows what they tried to say.

"i ha-" and at that moment angels voice gave up and so did angels attempt to change david's mind. they sighed very loud in frustration. then hears a soft chuckle from davey, angel knew that they were being teased.

david kisses their head "i know you want to go to work but please give your body a break, don't forget how bad you were coughing last night and how sweaty you got." he states

angel slightly moves after feeling embarrassed of how they probably looked last night but they know david didn't mind that.

"come on that wasn't the only time i seen you sweaty and out of it" he said so confidently. angel knew exactly what he was talking about.  angel wasn't facing him, they were turned the other way still being the little spoon but they just know that he was smirking.

angel not being to say anything gently nudges him with their elbow causing him to let out a soft chuckle again. they slowly try getting away from his arms but fail.

"oh come here you sweaty mess, let me take care of you today angel" he says softly.

angel smiled without saying anything, (obviously because angel is a mess rn lol). they turned over and pecked david on the lips causing him to go in for another kiss.

"i love you angel" he says while staring in angels eyes. angel stares in his eyes, his brown eyes that are so comforting to see. that tell a story, that brings angel peace of mind. angel then smiles , laying themselves closer to david's chest. slowly drifting back to sleep while hearing his heart beat. slowly feeling their pain ease. ♡

i hope you enjoyed my first ever scenario! make sure to leave some requests if u want <3