After living in jail for about ten days,he couldn't bear all the humiliation and killed himself...

Radha was now happily married in singapure and doesn't want to talk about that incident anymore but after learning the truth about Arvind's death she couldn't bear to not help them.

"How's he Aryan?"Khushi asked when Aryan came take Arnav and Khushi to home.

"He is well now di...he told me that he didn't want to do those things...he was not like Vijay and he doesn't have anything to do with his revenge...he just come here some days ago and Vijay told him about his plan...He was against it ,but Vijay 's madness was increasing and he couldn't do anything."Aryan told them..

"A person who didn't thought about his own son before beating him would have killed him if he had nt kept his mouth shut at that time.."Arnav said.

"You are right..that Person in his obsession destroyed so many lives."

They reached RM... Payal and Shashi were waiting for them.

"Arnav beta,are you alright?Shashi asked getting worried..

"I am fit and fine Uncle."

Khushi Introduced Aryan to Shashi and Aryan felt very happy after getting a fatherly figure in his life.

They were talking about the happening when Aman entered with the news .

"ASR, We all are going on a vacation next week....I have already booked tickets."

All were shocked with Aman,suddenly vacation ..

"Aman, vacation suddenly you know we. Are ..." Aman didn't listen to anyone and ordered them to get ready next week and the destination was surprise.

NO one noticed  Aman's wink.... Atleast that is what they thought..

After two days...

After many years,RM was feeling happiness again...Khushi was feeling out of the world after being with her whole family...after meeting Aryan after long she couldn't bear to be away from him so she ordered him to stay with them.

Arnav was out of his shell of sadness and started enjoying his life to the fullest...He got a younger brother,a friend in Aryan and in such shorter duration they got close to each other...

Now a days Aryan has became everyone 's apple of eye...No One want to send him back...

Rudra and Sharad were ashamed of Vijay's deeds hence decided to move in their lives leaving the city...After Vijay's case was closed they decided to forget him and cut their relations with them.

All were happy in their lives now,They were waiting for the last thing to finish the whole Vijay's matter...

Radha was going to come today from Singapore to talk to Vijay once...she said she once want to talk to that man who is the cause of all the problems in their lives..

All were sitting in the living room teasing each other and eating pakoras made by payal..

"Aryan, Didn't you want to tell something to everyone."Khushi Said suddenly Gaining Everyone's Attention..

"Nothing di!" Aryan said munching pakoras..

"I am your sister, do you think that I wouldn't know."

"What are you talking about Di?

" I am talking about a girl who is your Girlfriend."

"What!" Everyone were shocked except Aman..

""Ho..w do ...you...know...di?