day 4 look within all elements of chaos

Start from the beginning

I heard the door close and everyone yelling at each other, but I couldn't shake the dream of the Elder tree, elder tree had to be the world tree there is no tree that can get that big, and explain RIver Styx? And the river of memoria?

I sighed and suddenly I heard the door open and Kali came out.

"I'm sorry for my friend's bonehead behavior you can come back inside and sleep on the couch I"ll sleep with you again like before"

I smile at her, but a sad look gave away and I shook my head.

"I don't sleep the same way as I used to, ever since the pope was killed I've constantly been having dreams and nightmares and visions"

She walked over to me and sat down and began brushing her hair.

"Well does this have to do with Alexis and Gabriel again?"

I shook my head. "Strangely not,"

I told the past couple of dreams I've had starting with being put to death at 5:00 pm (which adds up to 5:00 am), Then viewing Aimee praying at my grave, then the vision of people coming after me because I was excommunicated, and finally the dream last night. She listened intently, my sisters are smart and while Selena is good on her feet and practical in battle, Kali is sharp, thinking outside of the box, her tail flickered back and forth as she listened to my thoughts, and finally, she pulled out a thing of smokes and smacked them on her hand and pulled out a couple of black straws and handed one to me taking a light to mine and hers the smell of the forest passed around this was the ritual every time she thought hard, and usually she doesn't think too hard unless I'm involved it wasn't too long till the euphoria took over me and let me relax finally she looked up.

"It seems that you often come to me with these world conflicts but this is not one that you should worry about right now if, at all, these are just dreams of death, and death in different forms, maybe it's not death that you should worry about, but what is underneath the cover of death, you told me that there's a dream about Aimee you told me about her before, she was a girl you met at the shop you dreamed that she watched your grave, prayed to you, let's start there, is there something you wanted to tell this person before you go? Before something takes your life? Maybe you want to confess something, I see you seeing her seeing your grave as a motion of guilt and worry your not gonna feel 100% give her a call you'd be surprised where power and increase from, now the other was that there was someone a girl or guy was locked up in a dungeon and someone is taken from the dungeon and hung, and then a priest comes in, a thought of what you are doing is right or wrong perhaps? And you said this dream after the death of the pope, you may know who this was but are unsure of the allocations of right or wrong, I feel your thoughts and your dreams are clear if you don't get the real-world mixed in, now the final is hat baffles me a river of time that you row chained to the boat, honestly, your dreams are poetic but the tree of life the massive tree its.......Norse, but you speak of Charon the river Styx, Conflict it sounds like all these are elements of chaos that ensues, for that look to yourself, and don't stray too far only you know yourself and usually the more simple the more right, contrary to popular belief the right choice is often the easiest" She said, smiling at me, scratching her fox ears. Put the stick back in my mouth and light it thinking and dragging on the stick as I think about what she says. "All elements of chaos, look within" I sigh and look back at her, nodding. "SO how about you explain how this happened?" I asked her and She put it in her mouth and sucked on it the stick and blew out the smoke. "It wasn't easy, it happened a little after you and Selena were taken away, me and Krystille were a little young for leaving on our own and even though there was some public debate to the orphanage, mostly it stayed open, so we stayed put, I worked my way up to being allowed to go out to where I want and It wasnt long till I ran into Hiaki a streetrat wandering the streets at first he seemed off of course a sword wielding male that travelled the streets of venice, how could I not be suspicious, but one thing led to another, I was captured by a pair of thugs on the street threatening to rob me, dont believe what they say its not as safe at night as they say, almost got myself in real trouble up here on Assassins street aka Rio Terra Dei Assassini" he came to my rescue, then I caught him getting caught in law trouble, and I pulled him out, it was like left and right left and right then threw in Hiakis Cousin AquaFlare, and his sister Seadream, Samuishin is still outside making her rounds, she should be back, but yeah eventually we came together and we're a family"