Welcome to Madison Town...

Zacznij od początku

GF – bahut accha laga...aur yaha tum logo ko aur bhi maza aayega....

K – vaise Amaan ne kaha ki yaha ka church 50 years complete ho gaaya hai..

F – haan beta....vaise haar saal usko lekar celebrate karthe hai...aur iss saal tho bahut hi badi baat hai....aur uske saath yaha ke priest bhi retire hone waale hai tho iss town ke logo ne socha ki thoda bada celebrate kare....humare yaha se kahi baache bahar padayi aur kaam karthe hai tho unke liye bhi ye yaad kar ho jaayega...

H – ye bahut hi acchi baat hai...

A – ji ab aap log thoda aaram kijiye...fir shaam mai aap logo ko bahar le jaavuga...taki aap iss town ke dekh sake...

After the lunch all retired to their room and took some rest....around 4 Amaan takes the girls outside to show some of the magnificent places of the town....they both were memorised by the place.....the town may be small but the people are so good to hear...all were talking and asking about them making the sisters more special...

Then they visit the church where the function is going to take place...also meets some people there asking about their well-being....while going inside Karishma senses that someone is watching them so she looks behind and to see any suspicious person but finds nothing except for the children who were running here and there and also enjoying the vacation...the place is fully filled with laughs and happiness as they are witnessing after so many days....

Many family members started to come to their hometown after so many months...seeing them happy making their parents happy....in short everything is so perfect......in the church Amaan introduces the sisters to the Priest named Robert....he shakes hand with them and takes them inside the church which is very old but elegant.....Karishma and Haseena enjoys the tour and also amazed by the structure of the church....after visiting the inside the church they both sits on the bench and enjoys the climate as well as the people who are praying to god silently...Amaan is talking to some people so the girls enjoying the alone time....

Haseean takes the candle and lights up and prays to god and thanking him for giving them the beautiful life as well as amazing sister.....she closes her eyes and tears rolls from her eyes as she couldn't forgot about the incident where both sisters almost lost each other and prays that this time nothing should not happened like that before as she is not ready loose her sister any more... they have already been through a lot and started to heal together....she is important more than anything....and now they can't go back to that Dark Memories.....then she feels someone is wiping her tears slowly with the handkerchief...she smiles and opens her eyes to see her baby sister who is looking at her worriedly...

k – ( wiping her tears ) apko kithne baar kaha hai ki uss baat ko bhul jaaiye fir bhi humari baat nahi maan thi...

H – ( smiles teary eyes ) kasie hum bhul sakthe hai kyuki humare vajse hi apko kithne kuch sahana pada....sirf humari vajse..

K – aise nahi hai Di....aise kuch bhi nahi hai....aur hum apke saath hai...koi bhi hume alag nahi kar saktha hai..chaha kuch bhi ho...tho ye baat apne maan se nikal dijiye....thik hai...( says sweetly )

Haseena nods her head and hugs her tightly and Karishma too hugs her back and rubs her to calm down...as they were not many people in the church so no one noticed about the breakdown except for the one in crowd who is watching their each move....the person looks at the sisters who were lighting the another candle together.....they both failed to notice that someone actually watching them....with brief sign the person leaves before anyone finds about......

After some time they all goes out the see fire crackers show which had been arranged by the town representatives....all were gathered around in the ground and some volunteers fires the crackers and everyone in the town enjoys it....while watching the show Amaan bring the representative to meet the sister...introduces them as Mr. Vikram Khanna...