Filler: Training Camp end!

Start from the beginning

Uzui: This is nothing!

He slashed every single threads with ease as I gritted my teeth.

Me: Rogue!

I called her up as she was summoned above as she tried to touch Uzui, trying to disasble his quirk but was futile as Uzui's sword was made custom to his fighting style. Uzui kept slashing her again and again. Truth to be told, he is such as flamboyant fighter...

*RINGGG!!!

The alarm blarred from the side, initiating that our training session is done for the day. I turned to the side as I exhale a breath of relief before falling to my butt.

Rogue: I'm sorry master I failed you..

I saw Rogue walking to me as she plopped to my lap. Her ears wilted as she looked down. I smiled before petting her head, comforting her.

Me: Don't worry. We're still training right? Failing just means that there's room to improve.

She looked up towards me as I smiled at her. She smiled as she purred on my lap. A shadow overloomed me as I looked up to see Uzui smiling at me.

Uzui: You're good. Too good for a teenager. I can see why the public has high hope for you. I can't wait to see more of you Arcane.

Me: Thank you sensei. But I'm still a snot nosed brat. I still have a lot to learn.

Uzui: Oh come on. Try to learn on taking some compliments okay?

We laughed a bit as the two of us walked back to the sides to see Asia healing Suchan from his bruises. The others were not looking good as well. In other words, Uzui kicked our butts good.

Uzui: All right you zygotes! You all did good today! Don't forget to stretch and sleep early! Tomorrow is our last day and I want everyone to be in top form!

He said as he left the training room, leaving us to ourselve.

Suchan: Dude! How the fuck did you managed to go toe to toe with him!?

Me: .... With hardwork.

*******

Shoto: *Achoo!

Ochako: Are you okay Todoroki-kun?

Shoto: Yeah. I don't usually get cold based on my quirk. Maybe someone is talking about me?

********

As Asia finished healing everyone. We all went to the bathroom to clean up. Met some people along the way but mostly they're my seniors. I never saw someone my age since the 16 year olds have more experience compare to the first years. I walked to the side before I collided with someone.

I was about to fall before I felt something reaching me from the back.

???: Arise.

A shadow formed behind me as the entity held me.

Me: S-Sorry for not watching!

I bowed in embarassment as the figure in front of me laughed a bit.

???: Don't worry about it kid. No harms done. Let's go Beru. Uzui said he was bringing his wives.

Beru: Yes my liege.

The shadow returned back as the figure left me alone in the hallway. Weird flex but okay. I looked to the phone as I smiled. Momo and Eri sent me a picture of them inside class as Aizawa sensei was sleeping like always with the caption "We can't wait for one more day!"