Connection

On 1st March, when the recess begin at 3:30pm, Chrisitian went to the cooperation shop to pay a fee for the sport club. Flinnie was at there because she worked as a cooperation perfection (seems like a cashier). During the payment, she was amazed on Christian joined the club, "Wow, you'll joining the club! You must be mastered in sport, right?" and he replied while chuckled, "No I guess, only joining that club because I just want to same club with my friends". Christian just felt like nothing when he got praised by Flinnie.

Start 18th March, the first examination was happened before school holiday. On Wednesday, Christian & Rainie were hanging out at the bus stop as usual including Flinnie who was at the same place meanwhile Gloria was not arrived yet at school. Suddenly, there's a little bit naughty girl who name is Hilda, always bothering everyone at school but that day, she chased at Flinnie by around of bus stop. Flinnie want to try to hide herself from Hilda but she directly go to back of Christian who was standing and hug his waist. Christian was a little bit shocked and got curious, "Why do you hug me?" then she answered "I just wanna hide from her. She is so freaking insane" then he got confused that why she didn't supposed to hide at the other place.

During the school holiday begin for a week, all of students didn't go to school and they only just leave at home for they do some their favorite activities. Not seems like Christian, he played the phone with post a status on WhatsApp. When he posted a few of statuses, he got every replies per status from Flinnie. No matter what status type he posted, Flinnie must replied it. He just enjoyed it at least he got no problematic.

After one week for holiday, the school is back. As usual, Christian & Rainie were at the usual place before with Flinne. They hanged out with happily. On Wednesday, there's an schedule for that day only. It's for an uniform body. Christian joined for Police Cadet meanwhile Gloria, Rainie & Flinnie were joined for Army Cadet. The event started from 8:00am to 9:00am. When the event was over, Christian & his friends also with Flinnie were gathering at under of the computer lab for hangout or get some rest. After 15 minutes, Gloria and Rainie were calling by some teacher for urgent thing. Only Christian & Flinnie left under the computer lab. They just started their conversation while they enjoyed to hangout together as long as their interaction are connecting for a long period. A whole hour later, Gloria & Rainie back from office then Christian & Flinnie stooped their conversation. A couple of minutes later, they get ready for go to their class at 12:45pm.