☆Introduction ☆

Hey Guys! After a long time, I am writing a story on Sairat. Are you guys excited for this story?

==============♡=================

Guys I have to tell you one thing that I can't post part of this story continuously because of my studies.But I will definitely try that you must get one or two chapters in a week or month.

==============♡================

    Introduction ☆

CHAWAN FAMILY-

Main character- Virat Chauhan.. son of ashwani and ninad But Ashwani and Ninad are dead. Virat is a famous IPS officer. There is a lot of ego attitude inside Virat, He is very proud of his duty and his money.

Virat lives at his maternal grandmother's house, Virat's mom dad has died. Virat has a sister, her name is Kritika.

Suvarna chawan-  virat aur Kritika ki Nani

Omkar chawan- virat ka mama, son of suvarna

Sonali chawan- virat ki mami, wife of omkar

Rohan chawan- virat ka bhai, son of omkar and Sonali

Ashwani ninad chawan- Virat and Kritika's parents ,and Ashwani daughter of  Suvarna.

Kritika choudhary- sister of virat, Kritika is married.And Kritika is the pregnent of 2 weeks. She does not know how to walk well on one leg of Kritika, but she walks on that leg.

Kunal -  You will get to know about Kunal in the story.

Vishal Kumar - Virat ke bua ka beta. Vishal does not know how to speak Hindi properly because he speaks more English, but he has to learn Hindi.

Kiara lirani- Kiara loves Virat, and Virat also loves her, and they both live with each other but they never married,But Virat doesn't know whether it is true love or not, but he loves her as he feels

==============♡=================

   Introduction

JOSHI FAMILY-

Main female character- Sai Joshi.... Sai's parents have already died when she was 4 years old. But now for Sai, his parents are his uncle, aunty.Sai's uncle considers Auntie Sai as his daughter. Not only does Sai consider Sai as a daughter, he also gives Sai all the rights that belong to his own daughter.....  Sai did not even meet Virat and Sai never saw Virat's face, but Sai heard Virat's name,a famous IPS VIRAT CHAWAN.

Kalyani joshi- daughter of Sanjay and sushma

Sanjay joshi-  kalyani aur Sai ke baba, and hasbend of sushma.

Sushma joshi- kalyani aur Sai ki aai, and wife of Sanjay.

Kishori  shinde- Sai aur kalyani ki bua, and Sanjay's sister.

==============♡=================

age of virat : 28 [ Kritika is Virat's elder sister ]

Age of sai  : 21 [ Kalyani is Sai's elder sister]

==============♡=================