Her Type

As you seemed to be the clumsiest dork alive, the more you looked at Julieta, the more the world fell to its knees. You were a hopeless romantic, not knowing what any of this meant, but you knew you wanted to give back to her for having taken great care of you, and aided your cuts.

"Hey..um..I just wanted to say thanks for healing my cuts! You're Julieta Madrigal, correct?", you asked such a stupid question, of course she was Julieta, what were you even doing?! Was this small talk..? Hm..

"Oh, yes! I am Julieta! You're most welcome, niño, it's my gift after all!", she smiled at you sweetly. 

"You're so pretty- er..I mean..your gift is super cool! Um I was wondering if you'd like to have a picnic with me in the middle of the meadows for lunch tomorrow?", an awkward grin filled your face as she happily agreed. "Oh of course! And I didn't get to catch your name, what is it if I may ask?", you paused for a second, catching your breath from what seemed to be the overwhelming fear that built within you. "U-uh..it's Y/N!", you stammer, ruffling the back of your head awkwardly.
"What a cute name!", she winked at you, kissed your cheek and said her goodbyes. "Adíos niño! See you tomorrow!", the butterflies in your stomach couldn't stop fluttering, and that was for sure and certain. So it was official, you truly did have feelings for THE Julieta Madrigal, and the only thing you can do now, is to see where it takes you.