🦁|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟑: 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐭-𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Three-person POV

Three-person POV

"Excuse me?" Deuce and Lucas questioned.

"You don't have any evidence that I was the one who injured them. Did anyone see me use magic?" Ruggie asked, "Did you get any pictures of it? You haven't, huh?"

"Uuugh... T-that's..." Ace stuttered, and didn't know what to say.

"Coward!" Lucas shouted at Ruggie.

"Coward? That's praise. Shishishi! Next time you chase me around, have your ducks in a row first." Riggie said, chuckling. "Try as much as you like though, next time will probably be impossible for you too."

"Grrr... This is so frustrating." Grim frowned.

"Well then, that's it for today's game of tag. Oh, and I'll leave the magical pen I took here. Bye-bye." Ruggie throw the magical pen at Y/n, she was able to catch them in her hands. Ruggie soon waved his hand and run away.

"Shit! Screw him!" Ace exclaimed.

"Dorm Head Roseheart is gonna have our heads..." Deuce mumbled then sighed.

"He just said 'next time' right, my lady," Lucas whispered to Y/n's ear. As she nodded.

"Oh, I think he might do something again. Lucas tries to keep a close eye on Ruggie Bucchi." Y/n whispered back, as Lucas bow down.

"Y'll still haven't learned your lesson?" A familiar voice was heard in their ears. They gazed around their back and it was Jack Howl.

"Huh!? You should've helped instead of just watching. Your dorm is full of bastards like him." Ace grunt.

"Why are you working so hard for other people's sake?" Jack questioned with his arms crossed.

"Other people's?" Deuce tilted his head.

"I understand wanting to get back at the culprit for the people who go hurt but..." Jack stopped.

"Huh!? What're you talking about?' Ace asked him.